Finnaly talking

You knew your mom wasn't gonna be home until late at night so you went to a cafe you heard kids talk about.

Once you got in you saw Melissa in a maid dress, she smirked "y/n I already got your table ready!"
You were confused "how did you know I'll even come?"
She led you to the table, sitting there was luarance, he chuckled "finally you arrived!"
You sat down and looked at the menu and shortly after a waitress arrived "what do you two gentleman want to order?"
Your looked up but saw

Once you got in you saw Melissa in a maid dress, she smirked "y/n I already got your table ready!" You were confused "how did you know I'll even come?"She led you to the table, sitting there was luarance, he chuckled "finally you arrived!" You sat...

She noticed you and blushed red as she noticed you looking at her outfit, Laurence chuckled "we'll have my regular, don't worry y/n you'll love it."

Aphmau looked to luarance and tried to ignore you so you spoke up "wow this town is friendly to new people huh?"
She sighed "I'm sorry y/n..that's your name right?"
You nodded
She sat down into the booth next to you "I just had a bad experience trusting someone...."

Luarance sighed "you ruined my night..."
you sighed ignoring Laurence and grabbing her hand "give me a chance!!"
She pointed to the stage "ok to prove I can trust you get onto the stage and sing in front of all these people..."
you chuckled nervously "alright.."
Aphmau giggled "I'm joking!!"
But you were already heading into the stage.

When you got onto the stage a GUY stopped you.

He asked "what are you doing on stage?" You chuckled "to sing

You chuckled "to sing.."
he smiled "I can see that...but why?"
You smiled "for looove..."
his eyes lid up and he basically tossed you the mic before running off.

You looked to Aphmau and smirked

When you finished
Katelyn chuckled to aph "gotta give y/n some credit, never saw ein do that for you..."
Aphmau smiled at you and sighed "yeh..y/n's really something..."