7

You sat on Aphmau's bed..."let me guess prom night?"
Aphmau nodded "yes...but how the hell are we gonna keep this a secret...I mean we could..." but you stood up immediately "no! My father considers me a mistake, that's what he wanted with me, even after I was born."

Aphmau Hugged you "of course, sorry...I understand..but we need to talk about who we can trust with our secret...we can't tell Katelyn...she'd literally kill you.."
you agreed but suddenly she said "we can't tell Aaron of travis ether, Aaron makes me uncomfortable whenever you two are together and travis Is a sweet guy but I don't think I fully trust him.."
You shook your head "then who can we trust!"

Garroth And Melissa chuckled "oh uh...you sure?"
You turned to aph "really theses two?"
Garroth smirked "of course not...I mean of course you can trust us with your secret!"
Melissa looked to Aphmau "you two are having puppies!"
Melissa'a eyes lit up but you shook your head "none of us are werewolves."
She looked confused as went to say something but held it back.

Garroth paced around "we need a way to hide the pregnancy..hmm, we could use my dad's lodge near the mountains when Aphmau starts showing?"
Aphmau held your hand tightly and looked to you "y/n if you don't trust him...trust me..." giving her a soft quick kiss.