Meeting her

(Some of the story ideas will be not changed)

You looked out the window over the minivan, moving away from your old friends...leaving them just made you think back on the good days and all your old friends

Your mom pulled up the drive way, you could feell the wave of silence as your mom stopped the car, she took once look at you and feeling guilty, she dragged you away from your dear friends and everything you've known but she knew she made the righ...

Your mom pulled up the drive way, you could feell the wave of silence as your mom stopped the car, she took once look at you and feeling guilty, she dragged you away from your dear friends and everything you've known but she knew she made the right choice.

You got out without saying anything to her, barely acknowledging her and looking up at the blue/white two story house.
You stared at it did a moment trying to understand your mothers thought process on the house and why would she do this to you but you were slammed into.
You hit the ground by a girl, she quickly scrambled to her feet and smiled "sorry, I get excited to see new people joining our community."
You took this chance to look at her

You were honestly mad she knocked you over but let it slide as she was cute

You were honestly mad she knocked you over but let it slide as she was cute...(don't worry, still this is till a Aphmau x reader story)
Meanwhile
Across the street Aphmau threw down a magazine and groaned "uhhh nothing exciting ever happens in this dum town."
Aaron shrugged "that's mystreet for you..."
he continued to play on his laptop but took a quick glance out the window but then looked again before telling aph "hey apparently someone is moving in across the street?"
He looked over to Aphmau but didn't see her so he looked back to the window to seeing her running over to the new house.
He rolled his eyes "she's gonna scare them away.."

You were carrying in the box of yours into the house but accidentally dropped it, when the box hit the ground it opened and the items that were in it scattered across the floor. You kneeled down to pick them up but before you got all the items back into the box you noticed a picture of your dad....
You held the photo in silence but then you heard someone knock on the open door.
You turned around to see

When you saw her it felt as everything stopped, she smiled cutely and introduced herself "hello I'm Aphmau, I wanted to welcome you to our cute little town

When you saw her it felt as everything stopped, she smiled cutely and introduced herself "hello I'm Aphmau, I wanted to welcome you to our cute little town."
You introduced yourself, she took a closer look at you before she realized something and walked away quickly.