6(rewrited)

Aphmau was walking to school but Laurence fell out of a tree, she quickly helped him up but he chuckled "I've gathered some information on a potential person you consider a good friend....
Aphmau shook her head "I don't care for gossip..."
luarence shook his head "it's about
y/n!"
She stopped and hesitated...this felt like a betrayal To them but what if she learns something important...learns something to make them wanna stay...
~~~~~

You shut your locker, Aaron chuckled "prom is just around the corner, you obviously going with Aphmau?"
You thought of it when suddenly Aphmau pulled you into a deep kiss but this time it was on the lips...your first kiss...Aphmau pulled away "y/n...I like you...a lot..." she nervously ran away

You turn to Aaron who was looking away, he chuckled "Uh wow that was random!"
~~~~
Class was about to start...but Aphmau wasn't there...travis chuckled "go to her, I'll make an accuse for you.."
you ran out of class, the teacher tries to stop you but travis tackles the teacher and screams "Y/n HAS DIARRHEA!"
~~~

Aphmau was in her room, hearing a knock at the door but suddenly katelyn kicked open her door "there open!"
Aphmau stood up quickly but y/n took her hand "I know about ein...I know you've been your heart broken...but I bet my heart on you...I bet my life on you...I like you too Aphmau..."
Aphmau eyes lightened "that means a lot to me y/n but I don't know if I'm ready to risk everything...even for you..."