12. Loooove Making

[VOTE and COMMENT because this is the chapter where they...you know.]

Chapter 12 "Loooove Making"

Last First Kiss – One Direction

Ethan's POV

"Dude, you're shaking."

I looked up to meet Jake's worried eyes and Russo's confused glance and peered down at my hands that were, indeed, shaking slightly. I dropped the spoon that was in my hand and a big sigh escaped me, "I guess now is the best time to tell you guys."

"Dude, you don't have..." Russo whispered, moving closer and fading out at the end, unable to say that word.

Jake's eyes gaped in response and he lent a shaky hand to me, placing it on top of one of my own, "How...long?"

I sighed, "1 month, 2 weeks."

"Oh MY God." Russo whimpered, getting up and moving around to my side of the table, slinging a comforting hand around my neck, "Have you talked about it with Spence?"

I huffed. "I don't know how to. He might take the news hard."

"I'm sorry, man."

"Yeah..." I responded, "I'm sorry too."

"Hey guys." That little voice echoed before we even saw her. Abby – wearing one of her signature sundresses – a pink polka dotted one this time – sat down beside Jake opposite me with a smile that disappeared as soon as her eyes met mine, "What's going on?"

Jake sniffled, "It's..." he stopped and whimpered, "I can't, I'm sorry." He croaked and got up from the table.

Abby's eyes glazed over with fear as she turned her attention back to me, "Someone please tell me what is going on. You're scaring me."

"I'm...celibate."

"God!" Jake screeched from the other side of the cafeteria, earning odd looks from other teenagers, "Why do the good die young!"

Abby scoffed and rolled her blue eyes, "I thought you were dying!" she half-shouted. Both me and Russo jumped at the sound it.

"I am dying!" I replied in a shaky voice, "If someone so much as touches me I might jump them." I admitted and Russo, being the closest to me, scooted over a bit and removed his comforting hand. I was about to shoot him a glare when Abby spoke up.

"If you want to have sex so badly, why not just have sex?"

I sighed exasperatedly," It's not that easy! I've never done anything with a guy before. I have no idea how it works."

Abby blinked, "You have a penis, Spencer has an ass. It's not rocket science, E."

I rolled my eyes, slightly offended, "I know that Abigail, it's just that how do I do it?"

"Again, it's not rocket science Ethan. Just take your penis and shove it right u-."

"Woooah, Abby." Russo screeched, "Too much info."

She giggled, "What's the problem? It's just like heterosexual sex, just using a different cavity."

"Again," Russ heaved, "too much info." he looked over at me, "No offence, dude."

"Some taken." I mumbled and looked back over to Abby, "So, how can I talk to Spencer about boinking him?"

"Well you can start by not calling it boinking."