2. Baby Got Back

[Like and Comment for more cuteness]

Chapter 2 – "Baby Got Back"

Beauty Queen – Ben's Brother

Karla portrayed by Elizabeth Gillies

"Woah."

Mom stepped into the kitchen with her black purse hanging loosely from her shoulder. She was dressed in her usual pants suit and ready for work, even though she wasn't required to be there for another four hours.

"What went off in here?" she asked with a slight chuckle, observing the wreckage that had found home in her formerly spotless kitchen.

I sighed and looked over at Ethan, shirtless and too invested into the Biology book to even notice mom had entered.

"Ethan, here, is cramming for the biology test that I told him to study for." I explained, more annoyed than anything.

Mom nodded and smiled, briskly walking over to the stove. I eyed her carefully, becuase if my mom was anything, it was a woman with too much things to do to bother learning what a stove even did. "Mom, what are you doing?"

She turned around with a big smile on her face, enough to make my stomach churn. "I just want to make breakfast for my boys, is that so wrong?"

I blinked. "Yes. Since when were you super mom, anyway?"

She smiled. "Since my baby boy got a girlfriend.

I huffed, making Ethan growl in annoyance. "Keep it down would you?" he barked before sighing, "It's hard enough learning what the hell amino acids are. I don't need to hear you talking right now."

"If you would have just studied like I told you to then maybe you wouldn't have to cram."

He lifted up his arm and I swear it knocked me through a loop. I covered my nose immediately. "Jesus," I said in a nasally voice, "Can you please go and take a shower? Preferably with soap this time."

"Oh, Hardy Har-Har." He threw back. His face retreated back into the book, "besides, I don't have any clothes here."

"Well, you exactly can't go to school smelling like you've been frolicking in the garden of crap. You can wear one my shirts and a pair of jeans."