Alura

Picture of Alura Zor-El-Allen, played by Emily Vancamp

Anyway, welcome, if you came for Superflash, you've come to the right place, let us start our journey, the struggle will be legendary, ONWARDS!

My name is Alura Danvers-Allen or Alura Zor-El-Allen. I am the fastest and strongest woman alive, a perfect mix of a Speedster and a Kryptonian. When I'm from, 30 years from now I'm the guardian of Central City. People call me Rook. It sounds weird but a rook is a vital piece of Chess, it was considered a chariot back then due to its overwhelming speed and armament it carried into battle, that's what I am, a rook. Every day I hope to live up to both the legacy of Supergirl and the Flash, but I still have a very long way to go...

*Flashing back to the room in the West household*

Alura couldn't help but let out a few chuckles, she finally got to meet Team Flash! And very soon Team Supergirl! Barry and Kara stood there, looking at their daughter, a perfect mix of both of them. 

"You're saying you're our daughter?" Barry asked, bewildered. 

"From the future, named Alura?" Kara asked, her eyes glistening with tears at the memory of her sweet mother.

"After your mother." Alura pointed to Kara.

"Anybody need a refill?" Winn asked as he downed his drink, Cisco nodded and got up to pour himself another glass, Barry, and Kara had just gotten back from Oliver and Felicity's makeshift wedding ceremony.

"Winn Schott and Cisco Ramon, always cutting the tension in both teams with a practical joke," Alura strolled to the middle of the room and giggled.

"You know our names?" Caitlin asked surprised. Alura turned to look at her.

"Of course! I know all of you!" Alura walked to each of them.

"You're Auntie Caitlin." Alura walked to Winn

"You're uncle Winn." Winn rubbed his forehead, he never knew he'd be an uncle this soon.

"Papa Joe, Mama Cecil, and little aunt Jenna, who still hasn't been born yet!" Alura used her X-ray vision to check on the baby.

"Then there's Aunt Iris and Uncle Eddie!" Eddie chuckled as Iris nervously laughed.

"Oh and Uncle Wally!" Alura pointed to Wally.

"Uh, what's your superhero name?" Wally asked Alura.

"My alter ego is Rook, It's a nickname that my mother gave me when I was a kid. You said I always waited for the right moment to strike, and when I did I did it with maximum firepower and speed. I've always been like that, always waiting for the opportune moment to catch the bad guy."

"Why did you come here?" Barry added.

"First of all, I wanted to help you guys with the Nazis, so I did some stuff," Alura trailed off, unbeknownst to all of them, Alura made a deal with Thawne, he would help her go back in time if she played part in his plan, which she did.

"You were the one that saved Alex, you were the one that I caught a glimpse of!" Kara pieced it together. 

"Yeah, it would have looked really obvious if I was in my suit, but I used a tactical uniform from the DEO to do my part."

"You work at the DEO?" Kara asked.

"When I was 18 Autie Alex got me a job as an agent in the DEO, and under the supervision of Uncle Jonn, I operate in Central City, we have an outpost there now, that's where I have my HQ located."