Trial of the Flash

Anyway, I thought I'd post this... Enjoy if you will.

Kara and Alura went to the DEO, there they found Alex who simply stared at Alura.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked, Alura giggled.

"Aunty Alex I must have forgotten to introduce myself. I am Alura Allen-Danvers." 

Alex's eyes widened as she paled.

"You-you already smashed Barry Kara?! I- I didn't even know Kryptonian physiology even created babies that fast! Even if the partner is a speedster!" Alex shouted holding her head in her hands.

"Should I tell her?" Alura mumbled, Kara nodded, a blush creeping into her face at the thought of her and Barry doing it.

"Relax Aunty, I'm from the future," Alura calmed her down, Alex stopped hyperventilating.

"L-like Mon-El and Imra?" Alura nodded.

"Just like them."

"Okay, I just never thought I'd meet Kara's daughter anytime soon." Alura smiled.

"Well, you are an outstanding aunt."

"Let's go tell the others what we found, come with us Alex," Kara ushered her down the stairs to the main room.

"At this point, we don't even know if the person burning the symbols in the walls is Kryptonian," Kara said as they walked down the stairs.

"Maybe it's a bunch of vandals who don't even know what it means," Alex told her, Alura shook her head and opened her mouth to say something but Imra walked towards them.

"Would you like some fresh eyes? I can take a look through the data you've collected, suspect you might have already... Dismissed," Imra paused when she looked at Alura.

"I'm sorry, who would you be?" Imra asked Alura confused, she smiled and stepped up to her.

"Greetings Imra, I'm Alura, your distant niece if that makes sense."

Kara put her head down, she couldn't bear to look at Imra, she felt so sad. A great man that was willing to change for her was moving on. But she thought back to Barry, who was astonishing in his own way, he never needed to change for her, he fit in her life like an intricate piece of a puzzle.

"I see, Kara do you have a second, I was wondering if we could talk," Imra told her, Kara laughed and nodded, hiding her broken spirit, Alura flicked a little piece of nanotech that assimilated into Imra's boot as she walked with Kara to the hallway.

"I just wanted to say, I know that you and Mon-El used to be together," Imra began, Kara looked down into the floor and tried not to cry.

"And I know how difficult me being here must be, as if I was in your situation, I would feel the same way," Imra said, she felt guilty that she took away Kara's first love.

"No, no Imra it's fine, I've moved on, I have a boyfriend now, he's so spectacular."

"It even seems you have a daughter," Imra said and chuckled.

"But honestly, Mon-El loved you so much Kara, when he first arrived in my time he spoke only of finding a way back to you, he didn't move on lightly, he wouldn't even look at another woman for years until he realized that he wasn't coming back, I just thought you should know that."

"I don't blame you or Mon-El like I said I have someone special now, someone who understood me before he ever did, thank you Imra," Kara said as she dried her tears and Imra nodded and walked away.