Details Before Reading

Hello, my fellow readers! If you a here from reading my Crisis on Earth X story, then you've come to the right place. If you are new here, consider reading my other book, this is a SEQUEL to The Speedster and the Kryptonian. Now onto the settings and the plots.

- This takes place during Seasons 4-5 of The Flash and seasons 3-4 of Supergirl.

- Main focus is Barry and Kara's relationship, and the plot.

- There will be a unique pairing in this story, I will go more in detail later

Anway... I think that's all, I'll be updating this page later down the line.

And the time to address the other spin-off coming after this let's see...

I have Crisis on Earth-Z, ya you heard right, ZOMBIE TIME! But that's for next year in March, maybe even earlier.

I have Overgirl: Dark Reign, the name was suggested by DarhkMephisto.

I also have let's see, the Crisis on Infinite Earths one that will come after this

And then when the final season of Supergirl comes out I'll probably do a finishing story to wrap things up and boom, I'll take my early retirement here.

Unless...

No, no I can't, it'll be too weird, hmm

MAYBE ILL DO ANOTHER SMUT BOOK, EXCEPT INSTEAD OF BARRY... It's the reverse >:)

Anyway, have fun reading, vote, and comment if you liked it, but you don't have to.

Grab some popcorn and let's get TO IT!