Chapter 22

*Unedited
Excuse any mistakes.

2 Months later~

The summer is ending and school is gonna start in a few weeks. Julio took me to sign up a few weeks ago and I had to get an I.D. I wanna start completely fresh at this school, I'm not gonna be the red head freak. In fact I'm going to change my hair color.

(Information on the hair color choosing is in the A/N)

No more crazy freaky sociopath that someone can fling around anytime they please. "So, Ry. Can you explain to me how High School works?" I asked. "First off, class is Hell. The teachers are bitches, and friends must be chosen carefully." He said. "Why?"
"Because, it's not like: don't be friends with him cause of your social status. It's just that there are a lot of manipulating asswipes in high school."

"Sounds fun." I smiled nervously.

"Oh it is, once you find your real friends and place in the school." He said. I laughed. "Place in the school?" I grabbed a bag of chips from the cabinet. "Yeah, there are different levels." He puts his hand all the way up. "These are the populars, who are jocks, rich kids, the players, and over confident sluts." He put emphasis on the player part as to say 'bitch its me, bow down!'. "He sunk is hand down a bit. "Then there are the rebels, who are confident and hilarious. Some of them get into shitloads of trouble." He sunk his hand more. "Then the smart asses. They're cool but they can be asses when it comes to knowing stuff." He sunk his hand down again, now his hand was at waist level. "Then the kids who don't fit into any category, they're sorta friends with anyone. The outsiders, who I've never met cause I'm in my castle and they are hiding in the shadows." He put his hand to the floor. "Finally, the weird people who dress odd, speak odd, and are very known for trying to break the social levels." He said. "Any questions?"

"You sound like a complete and total douchebag." I deadpanned.

*~*~*

Rylan brought another girl over in the afternoon. Jeez does this guy have any standards?

"Hey! Dani? Do you want to go to a party later?" He looked scared of the question like I was gonna lash out in him. "Sure." I simply said. He looked relieved. "Okay, cool."

*~*~*

A few hours later after I dressed decently for the party. I left with Rylan around 10:00 pm. We went with Evan and Nick in Evans new convertible. The air was warm so the roof of the car was down. "So who's party is this?" I asked. "Er.. I think it's Cara's Party." Evan said. "Ha! She slept with Rylan." I laughed. "You'll never let that day go will you Dani?" Rylan groaned. I thought back to the highlight of that day, meeting the guy who raped me. I expected more tears from me than him but it was the other way around. Rylan and me told Nick and Evan about 'that night'. Ever since then they have been like over protective brothers, I've been hanging out with them a lot and they are fun, annoying douches. Just. Like. Rylan. "Nope." I said popping the 'p'.

Then Evan got serious. "Dani, you sure you wanna go to this party?" He asked. I stared into his eyes, his hazel eyes turned dark in all seriousness. I nodded and stared back at the trees that were passing by so fast, but if I concentrate enough I can see the details of the leaves and the bulges of the stems popping out of the ground. "Dani!" Nick yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh? What?" I snapped my neck to him. "Are you gonna drink?" He asked. Before I can answer, Rylan spoke. "No she's not!" He stated. I stared at him boring holes into him with my mind. "Maybe I will." I said. "Not after what happened last time." He said. I glared at him, he alway uses the same excuse to 'protect' me from the big scary world.

If only he knew I've suffered worst than world corruption, I saw my parents dead, I saw my dad die. I was living proof of mistakes. I've suffered a dead girls wrath from hell. She brought me a whole other realm of pain. If it wasn't for her I would've been hanging out with friends at the mall, probably buying Gucci.