Chapter 5

Dedicated to my best friend Julianna! girl_of_blaze

I got home after a while of mumbling words too harsh for even me. I guess I was too hard on her. She IS dead anyway, I shouldn't have said those things.. Guilt flushed through my body as I thought of what I told her. I got to my house and climbed into my bedroom window.

There I saw my very angry mother waiting for me.

I stopped, my whole body went still, I am so dead now..

"M-mom I can e-explain" I tried to say but I choked on my words. She glared at me so hard, she practically killing me already. I closed my eyes and took a dead breath. With that I was slapped to the ground. I groaned in pain, she kicked my stomach and I coughed out blood. She continued kicking my stomach and I eventually threw up. She gagged at my vomit that was splattered all about my bedroom floor. I coughed longing for water to get the lingering taste that stung my throat out of my mouth. She grabbed the collar of my shirt and threw me against the wall. My vision was beginning to become blurry and my ears popped. I heard a loud bang and a scream.
Then I blacked out..

I woke up on a strange bed, in a strange room. I didn't think of it too much, it was the most comfortable bed I've ever been in, anyway. I had a migraine that made my head feel like it is throbbing. I touched my forehead and looked at my fingers, they were bloody. I shifted my position and a sharp papain shot through my back. I groaned in pain. I got off the bed and felt my ankle twist, I fell to the ground. My lips were chapped and my mouth was dry. I tried to pick myself up, but I just had no strength. I fell again, with a loud thud. This time I heard footsteps getting closer and closer. I looked up and saw Julianne hovering over me. "Get back to bed" she said and grabbed my shoulder to support my balance and she took me back to the bed. "Where am I? W-what happened?" I asked groggily. "Your in a cabin, and you have a sprained ankle. Your also dehydrated. You've been out for two days.." She said. I sat up, but pain struck my back again and I groaned

"Here" she gave me a tall glass of water and I drank it very fast. I wiped my mouth and yawned. "Why am I here?" I asked. She looked away and sighed. "Let's not get into that right now. You need to eat.." She said, she got up and left. I saw a remote on the bed and grabbed it. I assume it's for the television. I clicked the power button a flipped through channels. Until the news came on.

"Two days ago Victoria Warren was found beaten to death in her home. Neighbors reported hearing screaming from the home at 6:23 pm. On the same day her daughter, Skylar Danielle Warren, went missing. Police are still on the hunt for the 13 year old girl." A picture of me showed up on the screen " Thats it for today I'm Steph-"

I shut the television off. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. I shook my head.

This isn't real. No! This isn't real..

She killed her..

The tears stopped forming as painful memories of my mother flashed through my mind. I smiled..

Why am I smiling?

Why am I so happy? My mothers dead and Julianne killed her. And now my mom is where she belongs..

_________________________
A/N: she killed her mom! Julianne killed Skylars mom! Oh meh gursh!! Cx
Again I'd like to say that this chapter was dedicated to my best friend Julianna! girl_of_blaze !! You're awesome and one of my bestest friends! ;)
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and feel free to leave a comment anytime and thanks! Keep reading!
_______________________
Vanessa