Chapter 14

I stared at my room with disbelief.
Everything was broken, shattered or ripped. And on the walls and ceilings, even the floor there was written in red crayon:
Best friends forever..

My jaw dropped. Then I cocked my head to the side. "Matt?" I called.
"Yeah?" He called back.
"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" I asked.
"No! Why?" He said.
"My room is uninhabitable" I cocked my head to the other side.
I heard him run up stairs. "What are you-" he looked at my room.
"Holy sh-"
*~*~*
I woke up the next day and got ready for today's big day. "Happy birthday, Riles!" Matt called as I walked out the door. "Thanks Matt.." And I walked to the bus with a grin on my face.

It was staring at the clock in Math class, it was almost time. I bit on my pencil nervously. Then the precious bell rang and I shot up from my seat and darted out the door. I went to my locker and opened it. "Hey Kylay!" I called Kylay Williams over. Her locker was only a few down from mine. She rolled her eyes and walked over swaying her hips left and right. Smirking her big lips with red lipstick smeared on it. She flipped her so 'perfect' weave. "Oh hi Riley.." She said with disgust. "I just wanted to show you this picture I have signed by Nash Grier" I lied obviously, I thought of the first famous guy all girls are practically drooling over. "What!" She squealed. "Yeah" I motioned to my opened locker "in here" I smiled big.
She cocked her head to see what's inside my locker. Her hair flipped forward and this was the perfect moment. I slammed my locker shut onto her weave. "Ahh!" She screamed.

I laughed, luckily the hallways are completely empty. "Open the locker!" She yelled at me. "Okay, tell me. Who burned and PISSED ALL OVER MY CLOTHES!" I asked angrily. "I'll tell you when you open the locker!" She said. "Ha! So you do know who did it! Tell me!" I commanded. "Open the locker first!" She said again. "Oh hon, I think that's the other way around." I said sweetly. I leveled my face down to hers "TELL ME!" I yelled loud that she flinched and banged her head on the locker. "Oww.. Okay it was Cameron, Julia and me!" She confessed.
God this girl is stupid I thought.
"Thanks" I smirked and began to walk down the hallway. "Wait! Open it!" She pleaded. I shook my head "Naw I don't think I will.." And I kept walking until her screams were unheard anymore. I left and knew what I had to do.
*~*~*
I went to the hardware store and bought industrial glue. I went the the side of a barber shop that was made of bricks. I pulled out my cell phone and texted Cameron:

Hey, I saw what you put on that post about me. Why don't you meet me at the street corner by Kings Boulevard..
Don't bring underwear :*
-Riley

I sent it. And he texted a minute later.

I knew you would come around, babe. See you there ;)
-Cameron

Dang, this guy must be desperate to text that fast. I waited about 15 minutes until he came. "Hey" he said. His breath stank like garlic I had to resist the urge to gag. I studied his height for a moment. "Did you bring underwear?" I asked flirtatiously. He shook his head "No I didn't" he smiled. Distraction time! "Woah is that a prostitute?" I pointed across the street. He got excited "where?!" He turned around. I whipped out the industrial glue and put it around his height. Exactly where I wanted it. I put it away and he turned to me. "Oh I guess it wasn't." I shrugged. I looked down and noticed his zipper was down.
Perfect let's make this harder for him.. I thought. I leaned in to kiss him. He smirked and leaned in too. His eyes were closed and this was the right moment. I grabbed his hair and the back of his pants and slammed him against the wall exactly where I wanted him. He screamed like a little girl.

Now his cheek and crotch was glued to the side of the building with industrial glue. He tried to get himself detached but failed. "Help" he croaked. "Nah I'm good" walked away.
Cameron is done. And Kylay is done.
Julia is next.
*~*~*
I went to the store and bought waxing strips and spray paint. Then I went to Julia Ramerez' s house.

I noticed that no cars were there so I'm guessing her parents weren't home. I looked in the window and saw Julia sleeping on the couch in the living room.
I went to the side of her house and climbed into a window. I brought a bag with the stuff in it. I hoisted myself into a room with neon pink walls, satin curtains, a flat screen tv and white carpets. Dang, this girl is rich. I grabbed the purple spray paint and spayed the white carpet and walls.
Then I tiptoed to the living room and got out the waxing strips. But before I could do anything I saw a permanent marker on the floor. I just had to..

I drew glasses and a mustache on her face. Then I grabbed a waxing strip and but it on her eyebrow. Luckily she is a heavy sleeper. I tore off the strip and she screamed so loud. I jumped out the nearest window and started sprinting down the street. I got home and showered the paint off. I took a nap peacefully.

Happy birthday to me..
_______________________
A/N: Hello Ducklings! So I updated the book and it was Riley's birthday!
Damn, don't mess with Riley..
What's gonna happen when they snitch on Riley? Huh????????
Find out in the next chapter!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Leave a comment and a vote!
Keep reading!
______________________
Vanessa