Consolation

All I feel is sadness, worry, disappointment, regret, and many other feelings that I can't describe...

all I can do is just to sit and wait on the pokemon center... surprisingly Korrina decided to be with us... it's dusk and Lucario is asleep by resting his head on my lap... even with the positive attitude that Lucario gave me... it's still not enough for me to not feel worry...

the silence is very familiar with the time of the incident... why did this happened? I don't understand.

did Gallade lost his control? but he didn't go berserk at the start.
does Gallade can't hear me when he mega evolved? but he hears me scream at the end.
why did Gallade suddenly get terrified? maybe because of his unfamiliarity with his new form.

Is he mentally okay? 

...

no... please be okay... I can't lose more...

...

"are you okay?" Korrina said softly to me...

I kept silent...

"I have problems with my Lucario about Mega evolving too... it's the part for you guys to bond stronger."

still silent...

...

foot steps are heard... I looked up slowly...

and I see Gallade walking towards me with the Nurse beside him!

"Gallade!" I shouted with joy, waking up my Lucario instantly. as his head moves away from my lap, I quickly runs towards Gallade and hugged him.

"you're okay!" I said with great joy...

but all I hear is silence...

"get... off... me..." Gallade said forcefully...

I backed off from him and noticed that he's looking at the ground... closing his eyes...

"why?" I asked, trying to see the problem.

a pause between us...

"I-I realized... why your father tries to get rid off me..." he said shakily
"w-what do you mean?" 
"you father is not evil... he's trying to protect you" he said as he looks at me in the eyes with teary and glowing eyes... 

"what?" I feel confused
"something is wrong with me... I-" He suddenly cuts off, wincing in pain and holding his head.

"G-Gallade! Nurse! what is wrong with him?" 
"I-I don't know" she said.
"what?!" 

Lucario quickly comes to him, but Gallade backed away from him... from us...

"p-please... stay away..." Gallade said, scared of hurting us
"what do you mean?" I said... still lost... Korrina and he Lucario then comes beside me.

"... I'm a monster... Justin..." he said, still shaky... then he looks at me...

"... I'm sorry..." Gallade added... he suddenly teleports...

...

"NOO!!!" I screamed and started looking around inside the building frantically. why did he teleported?! why did he said that he's a monster?! What is going on?! my Lucario barked and started looking around as well.

"I'll help you find it! Lucario! come on!" Korrina quickly joined and runs out off the pokemon center with her Lucario.

"I will contact for help" the Nurse said clearly, quickly heading towards the phone on her counter.