Recovering

After a dark entrance, a blinding light strikes my eyes since it is still adjusted to the dark entrance. after i kept walking towards the light. hoping to get the feel of nostalgia...

for what i see... is a different city.

as i feel my eyes getting comfortable by the light. i see a huge brick road, with the buildings modern, but still vintage. a blaring Tower seen from afar, giving eyes and a symbol of revolutionary inventions. my jaw dropped as i see many citizens walking at the streets.

this place...

"wha-" i gasped in disbelief, even Gallade did.

then i quickly got my mind back.

"o-okay, let's get to our new house." i said as i started walking on the streets,
"let's not get separated" Gallade added as he walks behind me.

this place is very crowded, making me blend in with the citizens.

...

this place is not what i remembered...

is it still here?

"Urgh... It's cold" Gallade said shivered. unprotected from the wind, even with these many poeple walking.

"Hey it's okay, we'll get to our house" i replied, Gallade only looked at me a bit, we're walking towards the tower since our house was near it.

...

this might take time.

//////

To be honest... seing the tower this close amaze me...

The amount of windows that are layered at the tower can catch all of the city and the sky reflection. The fact that our house is near this tower is almost too expensive to even offer...

But i guess that's because of my dad.

The location of our house was southeast from the tower. So i walked to that direction.

Then i see Gallade shivering a bit.

"It's alright, we're almost there" i said.

Gallade nodded back.

then, after walking around the tower, our house is seen. the roof is made out of bricks, the walls are too, but it was covered and smoothened by cement, then colored white. thankfully it wont be tainted easily since it is a special kind of paint. the house have two windows at the front and only 1 floor. the door is a thick looking vintage door, seperating from the guest room. a fence is also is in front of the building it self, and behind the fence is a garden filled with many kind of flowers and berries.

a gardener sometimes come to this place to take care of the garden.

i think the Butler is in there-

wait, he passed away... man, i really liked him.

anyways after i stopped thinking about the butler i come to the door of the house and brought out the keys that mom gave me.

then i turned the key...

"Clack!"

the key turned with a hard resistance, this door might be old. then i opened the door and see the small guest room. two chairs facing closely at the small table, and a showcase filled with many trophies.

"Pokemon Master" award.

"Valor Heart" award.

and the-

"Aaa-chih!" a loud squeacky sneeze heard loudly behind me and a sudden blow felt on my back. i turned around to see Gallade rubbing his face.

"did you just sneezed?" i said quite surprised