17

"come in" akaashi said turning off his phone, and setting it aside. "hey akaashi" kenma said softly while closing the door and making his way to akaashi's bed sitting across from him.

"what's wrong kenma?" akaashi said tilting his head in confusion "i should ask you that." akaashi raised in eyebrow, he knows what kenma meant but he couldn't say the truth.

"nothing is wrong what are you talking about ?" akaashi said keeping his cool so kenma wouldn't suspect anything but kenma still didn't believe him. "don't lie." kenma said rolling his eyes. akaashi stayed quiet fiddling with his fingers while looking down at his laps.

"listen akaashi, i may be quiet and not talk to you as much or anyone, but i still care about you and consider you a close friend and im very observant so i know you were lying when you said you were just on rollercoasters the whole time, something else happened.. am i right ?" kenma said crossing his arms across his chest.

akaashi sighed and looked up at kenma with watery tears. "i-its just, my ex is back and he um he's making me stay away from bokuto-san.. and i told bokuto a p-plan and he agreed but he had to leave for the plan to work.. and terishou believed it and i yelled at him and he s-slapped me.. twice and i don't know w-what to do anymore" akaashi sobbed uncontrollably.

"come here" kenma motioned the akaashi to come hug him, akaashi listened and sobbed into kenmas arms, suga came in akaashi's room and saw akaashi crying and kenma comforting him, after suga everyone else came in as well.

"what happened" everyone said "shh i'll tell you guys later, if that's okay akaashi" akaashi just nodded while he was still crying, everyone went to akaashi's bed and hugged him. akaashi shouldn't help but smile softly "you guys are amazing" akaashi told them before sniffling, and that made everyone smile.

everyone fell asleep on akaashi's bed and surprisingly they all fit on the bed.

*next day*

everyone woke up and the same time. "well for being cramped up i slept comfortably" everyone laughed and agreed "thank you guys for yesterday" akaashi said giving a soft smile, they were happy akaashi was warning up to all of them.

"of course" everyone said leaving the room, akaashi grabbed his phone and saw *2872928 messages from bokuto-san"

AGKAASHI:
hello bokuto-san

bokuto-san:
KAASHI ARE YOU OKAY ?!? YOU DIDNT ANSWER ME I GOT WORRIED 😿

AGKAASHI:
i know, i saw the 2872928 messages bokuto-san. but i'm fine now :)

bokuto-san:
THATS GOOD AGGKAASHIII, CAN WE HANG OUT TODAY OR WE CANT BECAUSE OF THE UGLY ROACH 🤢 HEHE

AGKAASHI:
well you can come over if you want.

bokuto-san:
i'll be there in 45 minutes !!! 🤗🤗🤗

AGKAASHI:
okay see you later bokuto-san 🙃

akaashi turned off his phone and went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth then went inside the bathtub to take a quick the shower, when he finished he went to change into grey sweats with a plain white shirt and some socks hehe, he went to the kitchen and saw the others.

"hey guys bokuto-san is coming over.." akaashi told them, there jaw dropped "IS AKAASHI GETTING RAILED TODAY ?" both oikawa and atsumu said loudly. "no.... not yet" akaashi winked, everyone fake fainted.

"akaashi don't wink, you're too powerful" everyone said, making akaashi giggle "you guys are weird i swear" akaashi looked at the time "shit he's coming in 10 minutes" akaashi said getting nervous.

"should we leave ? so you can get railed in peace ?" suna said smirking "you guys can stay if you want, it doesn't matter" akaashi shrugged "well i wanna hang out with iwa~chan so bye beautiful gays" oikawa said leaving the dorm.

"well i wanna hang out with daichi so i'll go as well, bye akaashi and bye guys" suga left as well, and everyone decided to hang out with their crushes as well so now it was just akaashi.

*knock knock*

"COMINGG" akaashi said going to the door with a smile opening it revealing bokuto's beaming smile

im too tired for life 😔 yk