14

bokuto was getting ready since akaashi told him he'd come at 12pm, since they were gonna hang out the whole day. "BRO AHHH" bokuto screamed because he was stressed.

"WHAT HAPPENED" everyone came in yelling worried. "I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR" bokuto whined hopelessly. "for what ?" sakusa asked curiously.

"BECAUSE IM HANGING OUT WITH AKAASHI THE WHOLE DAY" bokuto whined loudly "BRO REALLY ?" kuroo got excited jumping up and down, "YES BRO" bokuto started jumping with him.

"okay calm down, it's just a hang out not a date so why you stressing ?" iwaizumi said putting his hands in his waist

"BECAUSE I GOTTA MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION IWAIZUMI, HES MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND" bokuto whined once more.

"oh my god, OKAY we'll help you choose an outfit, just stop whining" iwaizumi said and everyone except sakusa agreed. "COME ON SAKUSA HELP ME" bokuto begged "ugh fine but i'm not touching your clothes"

- -

"OKAY I LIKE THIS OUTFITT" bokuto said excitedly "me too" everyone said.

it was a light blue long sleeve shirt and plain black jeans. "damn bruh you look hot" kuroo said hyping bokuto up. "okay now go you don't wanna be late" daichi said and bokuto looked at the time 11:40am.

"he said he's gonna come by the dorm to get me" bokuto said smiling. meanwhile akaashi was getting help from his other friends.

*47 minutes before*

"oh my god oh my god, why'd i tell him to hang out, i'm a mess fuck" akaashi was pacing through his room, he was a nervous wreck. "akaashi are you okay ?" suga asked with a concerned tone and expression.

"huh no i'm not, i'm hanging out with bokuto-san in an hour and i don't know what to wear" akaashi said sitting down in his bed sad style. "EVERYONE IN HIS DORM COME HERE" everyone came in akaashis room.

"what happened ?" oikawa asked, "well akaashi here is hanging out with bokuto, and he doesn't know what to wear so we're gonna help him dress as a bad bitch okay ?" everyone nodded in agreement.

after 40 minutes of bickering and deciding what akaashi should wear they made a choice, it was a black vintage shirt tucked in, with black ripped jeans cuffed from the bottom alittle and with chains

"okay but seriously, we did amazin' he looks fuckin' hot" atsumu said and everyones jaw dropped, they were shocked on how akaashi had looked like. "i mean you were always so pretty but now you look hot" suga said "s-shut up" akaashi said flustered.

"i should go to bokuto-san dorm now" akaashi said waving to the others as he leave to go find bokutos dorm.

- -

*knock knock*

"shit he's here, how do i look" bokuto said posing, "you look fine now go get your husband tiger" kuroo said pushing bokuto towards the door. "okay" bokuto opened the door and his jaw dropped when he saw akaashi.

"KAASHI YOU LOOK SO PRETTY" bokuto said admiring him. "thank you bokuto-san, and so do you" akaashi said giving him a small smile.

bokuto was overwhelmed, he just got a compliment from the prettiest male he had ever laid eyes on.

"shut up, now let's go" akaashi said walking away "WAIT UP KAASHI" bokuto said, while jogging towards akaashi, and when he caught up, by instinct he held his hand, causing the other male to blush.

"oh i'm sorry" bokuto said removing his hand, akaashi just grabbed his hand again and said "it's okay bokuto-san" they both started blushing like a mess.

"hey bokuto-san wanna go to a carnival" bokutos eyes lit up with excitement and nodded eagerly akaashi just smiled and went to his car. "okay come on"

they arrived at his car and went inside it, akaashi told bokuto if he wanted to put his own music on, and bokuto agreed. akaashi didn't know him and bokuto had the same music taste.

they both sang along to the songs and kept laughing meanwhile bokuto kept stealing glances, he loved the way akaashi smiled and laughed, bokuto knew he would only want akaashi in his life.

because after he met akaashi, he doesn't imagine anyone else in his life. "you're the one" bokuto said softly. "huh what'd you say ?" akaashi said his eyes still on the road, "nothing.."