1

"KUROBRO" the owl look alike shouted across the hallway, as he spotted kuroo. he went running up to kuroo and kept screaming. "BOKUBROOO" the rooster look alike yelled running up to bokuto, both of them tackling eachother, causing eachother to fall.

"CAN YOU BOTH SHUT THE FUCK" they both snapped their head at the direction they heard the voice coming from, it was iwaizumi.

they could tell iwaizumi was embarrassed to be seen with them. iwaizumi was infront of the two boys looking down at them, rolling his eyes before responding "if you both don't fucking behave, kuroo i will take your periodic table and bokuto i'll take all your stuff owls.

"SIBSIDHS HOW DARE YOU... YOU MONSTER" they both yelled standing up. "if you wanna keep your stuff i suggest you fucking behave like 17 year olds instead of 5 year olds" iwaizumi glared at them.

the both boys were pouting, then looked at eachother then at iwaizumi "that was cold iwa.. even for you" bokuto said before going into his emo-mode.

"oh fuck no, i'm not dealing with your emo mode, hell no i'm out bitch, and don't touch my baby" kuroo said looking at iwaizumu huffing and storming out.

"bokuto im not gonna take your owl plushies" the spiky hair guy said hoping to take him out of his emo mode. "you're lying, you wanna steal them from me, you know how much they mean to me" he said about to cry.

"oh for fucks sake bokuto, stop being a big baby, i'm leaving" iwaizumi said leaving the gray/white haired boy alone in the hallway.

bokuto went to his class room but he saw a dark classroom, his curiosity got the best of him, he went inside and flipped the light switch, and saw a phone number on the chalkboard.

he took out his phone from his pocket and unlocking it, and going to the phones app and put that phone number in his contacts.

he decided he was gonna text the person later. "hopefully it's not an old guy, maybe it's the love of my life" bokuto thought to himself.

he erased the phone number from the chalkboard and make his way out of the classroom and closed the door.

- -

he was startled by the bell ringing, "oh shit i'm late again" he said to himself, he sprinted to his classroom and fell on the way. he quickly stood up and was relieved no one was there.

"god that was embarrassing" he mumbled the himself, he saw his classroom, and went inside.

"kotaro bokuto, you're late again" his teacher said crossing her arm around her chest. "it's just" he sighed, when suddenly he got an idea.

"i saw an owl, and then i chased it, then i saw a rainbow and BOOM the owl.. disappeared" he said smiling widely. "sit down" the teacher said annoyed at bokuto's response.

he sat down at the back of the class, taking out his books. his attention was on the teacher. he sighed, no matter how hard he tried he'd end up forgetting most of the things that he learned.

the period had ended and it was lunch time, he went to the cafeteria and saw kuroo "KUROOOOOO" he yelled loudly with a smile, gaining the attention of everyone. "BOKUTOOOO" kuroo also yelled back

the people inside looked at bokuto and kuroo as if they were completely insane. bokuto and kuroo had sat down in the table, when he saw iwaizumi and daichi. "YO IWAIZUMI, OSAMU, DADCHI.. i mean DAICHI" bokuto said giggling.

all three of them rolled their eyes while kuroo was laughing like a hyena "bro.. why do you sound like that" bokuto laughed at the sound of kuroos laugh.

"i'm just built different man" kuroo responded with, then looked back at iwaizumi, osamu & daichi. they both sat down across from bokuto and kuroo.

"by the way, where's sakusa ?" daichi asked "oh he's probably in the music room or somewhere not sure" iwaizumi replied

bokuto was looking around the cafeteria, when suddenly someone caught his eyes. "holy fucking shit" bokuto accidentally said out loud, making kuroo, daichi, iwaizumi and osamu exchange confused looks. "huh what are you talking about ?" daichi said confused.

"oh nothing, just realized i have a test next period" bokuto lied. "wow who's that, he's so pretty, his green/blue eyes, his black wavy hair, and his perfect body" bokuto thought to himself stunned at the sight of the guy.

he was snapped out of his thoughts by kuroo yelling his name causing people to look at them.. except mystery guy.

i'll find out who you are, you gorgeous prince.

hehe okay but like same bokuto.. akaashi really do be ISBSK so pretty, anyways i'm so tired right now, and i have school and argh i just wanna die, anyways bokuto really be simping.