15

akaashi and bokuto had arrived at the carnival. bokuto saw a rollercoaster and just had to go on it. "hey kaashi.." bokuto said "yes bokuto-san ?" he said looking back at bokuto.

"um can you come with me to that rollercoaster" bokuto asked, and akaashi looked at the rollercoaster, contemplating on whether or not he should go.

"fine ill go" akaashi said, sighing.

bokuto eyes widened, he threw a fist at the ear "OH YEAH" he yelled excitedly "bokuto-san don't be loud" bokuto quickly apologized

they went on line for the rollercoaster and then when it was their turn, akaashi got nervous, he never really went to any rollercoasters before so his first time was the most scariest one here, and had a drop.

they went inside and took a seat and buckled up, when the ride started akaashi grabbed bokutos hand and held it, making bokuto look at akaashi but he noticed akaashi isn't looking at bokuto, he's looking straight ahead, bokuto tightens his grip and looks back up. they enjoyed the rollercoaster and akaashi felt nauseous.

"never.. again." akaashi said looking like he was dead. "oh shit i feel like throwing up" akaashi said "let's go to the bathroom incase you throw up" bokuto told akaashi taking his hand leading him to the bathroom.

they went to the bathroom and akaashi threw up, and when he finished he went to the sink to wash his face and his hands, him and bokuto were about to leave when someone opened the door..

"akaashi is that you ?" akaashi tensed up, bokuto noticed he felt scared immediately, all akaashis's memories came rushing back, akaashi had forgot about him and now he's back.

"leave me alone terishou" the guy had a smirk on his face then he looked at bokuto up and down. "oh you've moved on i see" he looked back at akaashi. "he's my friend and you have no right to interfere with my life so please leave us alone" and with that akaashi shoved terishou with his shoulder causing him to tumble back.

bokuto follwed akaashi and didn't know if he should talk to akaashi about it. "hey kaashi are you okay ?" he looked at akaashi with curious and pitiful eyes.

bokuto was sad yet mad because akaashi seemed scared of the guy..

"i'm fine, let's go to the ferris wheel and i'll tell you about it there" bokuto nodded and the both males went to the ferris wheel. they went to the top when it stopped akaashi figured he should just tell him.

"okay terishou.. he's my ex bokuto-san. he was loving and caring at first then his true colors showed. akaashi looked down at the people when he noticed terishou, akaashi gulped.

*they got down*

"bokuto-san im sorry ! don't be mad" akaashi said "no go with your boyfriend.." bokutos voice cracked, he was holding back his tears. "bye keiji..." and with that the owl boy left akaashi there..

"what was that about" terishou smirked knowing what he caused. "don't act all innocent, i know the signal you have me.. and what i had to do.." akaashi said looking down frowning.

terishou grabbed akaashis chin and smirked, "good boy" akaashi mentally gagged. "fuck you" akaashi spat on the other guys face. terishou grabbed akaashis wrist rather harshly and took him to somewhere dark and where there were no people.

terishou slapped akaashi across the face, akaashi cupped his own cheeks feeling the stinging feeling. "LISTEN BITCH DON'T DISRESPECT ME OR ELSE YOUR PRECIOUS BOKUTO GETS IT OKAY ?" akaashi mumbled "okay..."

"what i didn't quite hear you !" akaashi rolled his eyes "I SAID OKAY FOR FUCKS SAKE" he yelled earning another harsh slap. "DONT YELL AT ME BITCH" akaashi whimpered and just nodded.

terishou left akaashi there crying, he kept crying for hours, he realized it was now dark. he was still in the same place he was hugging his knees to his chest silently sobbing once again.

"fuck you terishou.. fuck you" he said during his sobs. he got out his phone and got messages from his roommates asking how the hang out is going, and when he's coming home. akaashi texted them "it's good and maybe in an hour or so" and then he saw bokutos name in his contact.

AGKAASHI:
hi..

anyways this is gonna be alittle angst but it won't be long because i miss the softness 😔✊🏼.  also ... idk if i should write some smut you know 😏 some kinky shit.. kidding no bdsm.. unless 😏.. kidding gosh

but maybe i should write some smut later on the story idk 😿 anyways i have a headache and i hate school 🙄✋🏼.