2

Y/n's POV

Another hellish day at school.

Once I enter the locker section, I always get laughed at for liking 'cartoons'. Excuse me? It's 'Anime', not Cartoons.

And by the way, they bully me because they all are jealous of me since I do lots of things to please my teacher and some of my young friends. I sometimes get into detention or get suspended or something for protecting the Kindergarten from being hurt by one of my bullies since they always defend me.

But mostly, I practice my with my Katanas. Yes, I have Katanas that are made with black metal, and a few wooden ones, like the ones being used in practice and training in 'Demon Slayer'.

I also do stunts, so I am also a beast at volleyball, tennis, and badminton. When I play these games I always win.

I also play the guitar. Well both the Acoustic and the Electric but I only borrow Electric from the School. I'm not really into Rock and millenial music except anime, I'm more into the past since back then, music wasn't destroyed. (No Offense)

I'm going through my locker room see that everything was drenched in water, even my notebook that has all the pictures from 'Demon Slayer'. And did I mention that I was emotionless like Giyuu but some people have my soft spot? Yeah...

"How do you like your new water boy nerd?!" Screamed Ivan, one of the top bullies of the school. I stood there with a blank face

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I said with no emotion at all

"Youre welcome! You thirsty?" He said, holding a bottle of water uncapped in front of my face

"No tha-" I got cut off by him squeezing the bottle and the water splashing on my face

All the students laughed at me except for Kindergarten. They approached me with a sad look and they were all glaring at Ivan.

"Are you kids really gonna choose this fucker over me? I'm more awesome than her!" He said

"Don't swear in front of them." I said with yet, another blank look

"And who are you to order me around? Are you the principal?" He said mockingly

The kids started shaking angrily and pinched his thighs while the others started kicking him.

"Ow! You bastards! Come here and I'll show you what a real wussy you all are!" He said as he took Bryan, one of the children, and lifted him up by the collar. The others just went back to my side and Bryan started whimpering while Ivan was saying mean things to him which made me snap.

"Don't you dare mess with us." I said with a calm and emotionless voice as I hit the side of his neck just like Tanjiro did to Zenitsu when he didn't want to let go of Shoichi. And just in time as he almost dropped Bryan, I caught him.

"Ow!" He shouted as he was holding the side of his neck

"That's what you get meanie!" Bryan said whilst sticking his tongue out while the others just start complaining

"What's going on here?!" Oh no

"Ohayo Miss. I was just protecting the-"

"Children? Pfft, as if! You got into another fight!" My science teacher, Miss Pagulayan, yelled at me.

"She right Miss! That meanie held Bryan by the collar but Y/n-chan here helped him." Anna said clinging into my 'Demon Slayer' Hoodie

"Don't speak when you're not allowed to! Y/n, detention. Now!" I heard and I just walked away with my usual emotionless face toward the place where they held detention

I was the only one getting detention and my adoptive parents don't like it one bit, even if it means doing it for others. What is wrong with them? That was also something I learned from the show. I don't have enough money to buy the manga or get any digital copies of it.

I was alone in the detention room, along with a teacher who was looking over me. I wasn't doing anything, I just sat there. I didn't even sleep like the others do. I just sat up straight and do nothing. This is what I always do in detention.

After school was over, I went home. Well, not really. I just walked over to a Milktea Shop and ordered (favorite flavor).

Me and the owner's daughter were really great friends, since she also watches 'Demon Slayer' like me, but doesn't read the manga

We still haven't seen the movie Mugen Train because we can't watch it anywhere. And we avoid spoilers...

I got an earful from my 'parents' but just went past them and went to bed. I'm still emotionless when it comes to my 'parents' since all they cared about is their selves. They told me that they wished I was never born, which I was unaffected by since my older sister died from sacrificing her life for mine.

She gave me her blood, then she had too much blood loss and she died that night.

I can still remember her final words...

Never forget who you are Y/n, you are who you are. Keep living for me. No, for us

I was tearing up a little in my sleep, having nightmares like this was unusual for me. But I didn't wake up, I just continued sleeping, and it was replaced by me fighting alongside the pillars, along with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke.

Little didn't know, was that someone's at my window, watching me. But I didn't know that someone was there 'cause I was sleeping.

Who was it?