Chapter 15

(Edited)

Franks POV.

"Why do you have my phone?" I ask as I see Beth holding my phone while I was in the other room getting the last of my stuff from around the house.

"Just a wrong number"
She says before hanging it up.

"Give me my phone and don't fucking touch it again" I hiss and snatch it from her.

"Who was on the phone?"
I ask again looking her straight in the eyes.

I knew she was lying.

"You're little whore" she spits

She's lucky it's against my morals to hurt a girl.

"Don't you fucking dare speak of her like that" I snap, pointing at her accusingly.

"Don't be mad, I love you" she acts innocent but I just shake my head.

"I'm done here, I'm done with you! Don't call me, don't text me, don't, in any way try to contact me, just fucking don't." I yell before walking out of the house I used to call home.

I throw all my belongings into the passenger seat before starting my car.

I quickly drive out of the driveway and speed down the street, I have to get to Violet.

I dial her number with one hand as I race around the streets.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Sorry, the person you are trying to call is currently unavailable." The robotic voice says and I hand up the phone.

Beth must have said some pretty nasty shit to Violet.

Beth is such a bitch! I'm super happy that I'm done with her.

But I think that she's messed up my chances with Violet.

I drive down the highway, trying not to get a speeding ticket, but at the same time, driving as fast as possible.

I hope she's okay. I hope she doesn't hate me.

What if she fucking hates me?

What would I do?

Fuck.

I keep driving in the hopes of getting to Violet very quickly.

-5 hours later-

Fuck this slow traffic.

I'm so damn tired and it's getting dark.

I don't particularly enjoy driving in the dark.

The traffic is a complete stop now and I sigh frustratedly before rubbing my eyes.

I get my phone and try calling Violet again.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"The person you are trying to call is currently unavailable, please leave a message after the beep."

Beep.

"Hey, Vi, listen, I don't know what Beth said but I got mad at her and I have absolutely nothing to do with her anymore. Please, answer the phone, I love you" I say before the phone beeps again.

The traffic starts to move again and I keep driving through the night.

Only a couple more hours until I see her.

___________________________

Okay hey this chapter is bad

Vote and comment please