Chapter 22

Gerard's POV

"What the fuck is going on?" I yell at the nurse.

After Mikey left the house last night, we hadn't heard from him and we weren't that worried because we thought he was with Pete.

But apparently he had been in a car accident and no one found the wreck until early this morning, around 2am.

It's now 6am and we've still heard nothing and I'm a wreck.

All of us are, especially Violet and I.

"Sir if you calm down, I can find out for you" the nurse says and I wait impatiently.

Violet and I are standing at this counter, barely even awake, we had stayed up late last night.

"I knew I shouldn't have let him go" I say rubbing my eyes and Violet freezes.

"It's all my fault" she whispers to herself.

"What?" I ask her, she looks pale, like she just saw a ghost.

"Gee, it's all my fault, I had a dream about this about a week ago. This is all my fault, I let him go." She says looking as though she's going up break down any second.

"No, it's not your fault, it's no ones fault, these things happen all the time" I say before embracing her.

"Sir?" The nurse gains our attention.

"Yes?" I ask, hoping for the best news, but after examining her face, I can tell it's the opposite.

"Your brother, Michael Way, has been in a serious accident" she pauses and sighs "I think we should all sit"

We walk over to the seats and she sighs again and casts her gaze downwards.

I look over to Violet, who is already in tears, she's blaming herself for this.

"This news is extremely hard to tell you, but, you have to know." She pauses again and I assume the worst.

"Due to the speed your brother was traveling at, and the poor road conditions, there was no way that he could have- what I'm saying, your brother had broken his spine and neck, his legs were extremely broken, and punctured lungs. I- he-" She pauses once again to compose herself.

"Michael Way died at impact"

___________________________

IM SO SORRY

Vote and comment?

Sorry