seven

The doors of the delorean opened, waking you and Marty. You sighed when you saw your father then sat up. Marty got up too.

"Rise and shine!" Doc laughed and squeezed into the drivers seat so you ended up sitting on Marty's lap. You flashed Marty a smile and he chuckled as he ran his fingers through his hair. You watched doc punch in 1985 and one hour ahead of where you guys left off in the key pad. It wasn't long before you guys where back at Marty's house. Doc was dialing the police the second you all got through the door. You looked over at Marty.

"I like the shiner" you joked, making him laugh the squeaky laugh he had. It was the only mark he had left on his face, all the cuts where just small scabs now. You sat down at the dinner table as you listened to doc talk to the police.

"Biff sir- Biff Tennen." He saw you and motioned for you to go away. You sighed and got up from your seat then walked over to Marty who was now watching tv.

"Whatcha watching" you asked and Marty pointed at the TV and did a sideways shrug.

"I don't really know, there's nothing good on.." he said and flipped through the channels until some cartoons popped up. Bugs bunny was chasing a hunter. You kissed his cheek and sat back down but you did it a little too hard so a small groan came out your mouth. You thought nothing of it until you looked at Marty. He had a straight face and his eyes practically beamed through your skin. "Marty what?" You said completely clueless. He said nothing and got up. You watched him walk into the bathroom and turn around. He looked at you then closed the door. Weird. You thought. You watched your father finally hung up the phone and you stood up.

" They're looking for him." He said. You knew the cops wouldn't come here though because no one was hurt. You heard Marty come out the bathroom slowly then walked into the kitchen and open the fridge and grab a few grapes. You looked at Doc and tilted your head at him. Doc shrugged then you looked back at Marty who was looking at you and doc back and forth.

"Okay what?" He said as he popped a grape in his mouth. You shook your head.

"No- nothing" you shrugged as you raised your eyebrows. "I think I might go to the park-"

"No!" Doc said immediately. He began walking around, locking all the doors and windows. "We're all staying here until Biff gets caught!" Doc said as he grabbed a few blankets and threw them at Marty, making him drop his food.

"Hey!" He whined.

"Come now Marty, we have to cover up these windows, ah, y/n could you stay in the spare bedroom while we do this, here" he threw you a blanket. "Lock your window and put that over your window too! That
Bedroom window doesn't have a curtain."

"Right.." you walked to the spare bedroom and shut the door behind you. The window was already locked so you put the blanket over it. There. You turned around and Marty came out of no where, scaring you. "Geez!" You laughed. Marty didn't.

"Y/n.." he said.

"Yes?"

"I want you so bad.. right now." His eyes where beaming at you. You blushed.

"What about-"

"He went all the way to the garage.." he kissed your neck, making a moan slip out. He pushed you onto the bed and began taking his clothes off.

__________________________

You pulled up your pants. Marty's hair was a complete mess. You laughed at it.

"What's so funny?"

"You baby" you giggled and opened the door, just at that moment doc finally came in the house. "Hey dad"

"One more thing, when it's night time, lock that bedroom door in case Biff finds a way through the front door."your father said as he put his keys on the coffee table.

"Sure thing Doc" Marty said and plopped down on the couch.

"Alright, oh and dinners in the microwave already made, I'd like for you two to eat then go straight to bed okay, and lock that door-"

"We got it doc!" Marty laughed.

"Perhaps maybe I should stay in your room because- no nonsense here.." he handed Marty a walkie talkie. "Keep it on in case I need to warn you guys if something happens." Marty looked at it.

"Good thing he didn't give us a baby monitor" he whispered making you giggle. Doc furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed your shoulder lightly.

"Y/n, this is no laughing matter!" He said but he wasn't yelling at you.

"I appreciate the concern dad , really.." you walked over to the microwave, opened it, and grabbed a slice of pizza. There where only two so the other one had to be for Marty. You took a bite and mmm. "Marty this other slice is for you. Hurry before I eat it." You said and he came running so fast that he tripped right by the fridge. You burst out laughing, making your knees weak and you dropped to the floor in laughter.

"You guys!" Doc pretended to be mad and he started tickling you and Marty. "This is very serious business!! Why are you laughing, huh?" He smiled and you and Marty cried with laughter.

"Okay okay.. PLEASE!!" you and Marty laughed.

"Go on, get to bed, make sure that door gets locked!!" Your dad laughed as you stood up from the floor.

"Goodnight!" You and Marty said at the same time. Once your father left to his room, you grabbed a small kitchen knife. Marty looked at you confused. "Just in case." You said as you walked into the room. Once in, you turned around to make sure the door was locked. Yup. You turned around and walked over to the nightstand and put the knife there. Marty watched as you paced the floor then he came over to you and started rubbing your shoulders. You realized how stiff you where and relaxed a little. Oh that felt great.

"Let's get to bed baby" Marty said and kissed your neck, making you moan. You followed Marty on the bed and he climbed on top of you. Before you know it your both naked under the sheets.

_________________

There was tapping coming from the window, waking you up. You looked over at Marty and decided not to wake him up though you grabbed the knife that was on the night stand as you stood up. You slowly opened the curtain and sighed with relic when no one was there but suddenly something popped up, it was biff but you still got super jump scared that you screamed as loud as you could, waking and scaring Marty. You watched biff try to run away but your father was right behind him. You stood up, unlocked the door, and ran to the telephone. You dialed 911 and Marty was right behind you.

"911 what's your-"

"Biff Tannen was just at my father's, Doctor Emmett Brown's house we need police here now" it was a small town so they knew where that was.

"Are you hurt?" The woman asked.

MARTY'S POV

"N-no I'm fine... No he isn't at the house, my father went after him.." as I reached for a Pepsi in the fridge, I heard y/n start to cry and pulled her into a side hug and rubbed her back as I took a sip of my drink. I mean Im really close to doc but this is her father so y/n really needs this. "Okay.. Bye.. Thank you.. Yeah.." she hung up the phone and pulled me into a real hug.

YOUR POV

"hey now baby.." Marty comforted you as his warm hand slid up and down your back. "Doc's gonna be okay. Okay?" He said and you nodded.

"He should've stayed inside-" you had an idea. If doc doesn't survive then you'll use that time machine to-

"Don't even think about it" Marty was practically reading your thoughts. You decided to play dumb.

"Think about what?"

"I'm serious! I'm no genius but that time machine has only brought disaster. Doc wanted it to be destroyed and even if he doesn't make it out safe- which I'm sure he'll be fine- he wouldn't want that" he looked at you seriously. You looked at the floor. He was right. Suddenly a knock was at the door. You opened it. Two policeman where there.

"Yes?" You asked them. They both took off their hats and looked down.