two

You and Marty finally found doc at the clock tower and began walking back.

"Doc how come you came back so early?" Marty asked.

"Well see I actually came back last night but-"

"Oh" you and Marty said at the same time. You watched Marty rub his neck. "You're not mad.. Are you?" His face was red.

"Mad? I came back early to get some more power for the delorean." He said confused. "I never came back to the house last night, why?" He said. Marty was quick to make an excuse.

"See, I used the stove and used your food that night" he looked worried. The doc shook his head.

"Marty you're welcome to do that anytime. You could've asked y/n she knows the rules. But your not in trouble."

"Oh thank God" Marty smiled and you all reached the house

__________________

(I just realized Micheal j Fox is 5"4 and I'm 5"9 😳 but we'll pretend he's 5"11)

__________________

You walked inside with the guys and sat on the couch. "Oh shoot, sorry I left the TV on!" You said and flicked it off.

"It's fine dear, Marty, boy do I have something to tell you.." he began talking about his trip to the wild west so you wandered around the house. You reached a dark door that's always had a lock on it but this time it didn't have one. You turned the knob but you felt something grab your shoulder, making you jump. It was Marty and he was smiling at your because of your reaction.

"Doc doesn't even want me in that room" he pulled the door back shut quickly then he guided you back to the living room. "We're just playing cards, join us?" He asked and you nodded.

"Sure!" You said and sat down by them while doc gave out cards. He handed you all 10 cards. "What are we playing?" You asked while looking at your cards.

"Old maid sense I'm sure you don't know how to play anything else besides goldfish." Doc said jokingly. He was right so you laughed and got rid of all your pairs.

"Okay. Ready?" You asked them.

"Hold on. The rules are, you can grab a card from anyone of us. You need to get rid of all your cards but you don't want the joker as your last card. There is no second joker." Your dad said and looked at you. "Youngest goes first" he said and you looked at your cards again. You didn't have the joker so you had to try to not grab the wrong card. You started by grabbing one of Doc's cards. A queen you looked at your deck and found a pair then set the pair to the side. "Ooo" Marty teased, acting like he knows what's going on. It was Marty's turn. He grabbed from doc's too. You could tell by the evil look he gave emmet that he got the joker. You laughed.

"Hey!" He said and shuffled his cards. Your father laughed and grabbed from Marty's deck. He smiled and put down a pair of 8's. This pattern continued until everyone had two cards. You reached over at Marty's deck. He tried to make no facial expressions while you hovered your hand over his deck. You finally pulled a card. "NO!!" he laughed and threw his only card which was of course the joker. He lost and you and Emmett won. He put up his hand for a high five and you slapped his hand back.

"Woo! Good game y/n" Doc said smiling.

"This game is rigged!" Marty fake cried, making you laugh.

"Alright kids it's been fun but I've got to head to the store, and don't forget Marty, your allowed to use my food" he said with a wink and you and Marty looked at eachother and turned red Marty rubbed the back of his neck.

"At least he isn't mad" you laughed as you cleaned up the cards.

"Actually, come along marty! I'll need your help!" Your dad said. Marty looked at you.

"It's okay, go. I'll wait here is fine!" You fake smiled. You didn't want him to leave. He opened the front door.

"You're an angel. I love you! Bye!"

"Love you! Bye" you said as he closed the door behind him. You decided to wander around the house and you came across that dark door again. How bad could it be? It's probably just inventions that he doesn't want Marty poking at. You Twisted the knob, it was a staircase that led to a basement. You walked down the steps and saw a singular pole with a chain attached at the bottom. You didn't know that's where your father left poor Einstein every night. You frowned. Poor puppy. You turned around and jumped but it was only doc, your father. You sighed.

"You scared me!" You told him but he didn't smile.

"I don't want you down here but explore, be careful. I'll be upstairs and when you come up, I expect you to never come down here without permission." He said and you nodded.

"Yes dad." You said and watched him go upstairs.
_______________

MARTY'S POV

I went back to Doc's house since he wasn't at the store like he said he was. I opened the door to a dark house. "Anybody home?" I chirped. No answer. "hello-"

"Marty!" It was doc and he was coming out that room he told me never to go in. I looked around.

"Where's y/n?" I set my bags on the table. I wasn't going to go all the way to the store without buying something.

"She's coming" he said. I laughed.

"Well tell her to get her butt up here!" I said and took some food out the bag. Suddenly the dark door closed.

"Oh no! That door locks by itself!" Doc exclaimed.

YOUR POV

The dark door opened finally. Thank God it was Marty. On his way down he scraped his cheek on a piece of metal by the stairs.

MARTY'S POV
"This is why your dad doesn't want us down here!" I said, holding my cheek.
I sat down in front of her and she began pouring a little rubbing alcohol on the rag I just handed her. She finally looked up. "Gosh" I said, looking into her beautiful e/c eyes. She furrowed her eye brows. I shook my head quickly. "i-er its just cuz your so.. your so.. beautiful.." I said and continued to admire her. She blushed a bit then tucked her h/l h/c hair behind her left ear. Then she began to put the rag on my cut. I squinched my face and I felt her hold my hand. I opened my eyes slowly and she gave me a warm smile, I couldn't help but to smile back, she was doing such a good job at keeping me less focused on the pain. She finally finished.

"I don't think you'll need any band aids" she said, screwing the lid back on the rubbing alcohol. She handed the stuff back to me. "Your cut isn't bleeding is what I mean-"

"Oh I know I just got lost in those e/c eyes" I smirked and put the stuff back then came back to her and sat back down.

YOUR POV

"Dad let me explore but he said next time I gotta ask" the door opened and in came.. doc!

"Marty!" He said in a concerned tone.

"Hey"Marty smiled

"Marty! Are you okay? Let's go upstairs!" Your father said in his raspy voice.

"Thanks" you said as Doc helped you from the floor and stood up and you all went upstairs