Chapter Fourteen:

-Chapter Fourteen:

"Excuse me?"

"Dear, I'm sure your hearing is perfectly fine; I know you heard what I said."

"Oh I heard you, but I'm pretty sure you should rethink that statement before I get a little more creative with my wand and shove it so far up your arse that sparks come flying out of your mouth," I sneered, staring at the professor in front of me.

If you could even call her a professor. She was the new Defence Against the Dark Arts professor and she had just uttered the singularly most revolting thing I'd ever heard. She told us we wouldn't be using our wands during her class, that we wouldn't need them.

My wand was the only thing that made me special, my magic was the one thing that kept me from having to go back to that place with those digusting muggles. I would not let some teacher take away the one thing that kept me sane, not without a proper fight.

"Excuse me?" Dolores Umbridge, with her hair perfectly coifed and her alarming shade of pink clothing, had the gall to stare at me like I'd said something completely unexpected but honestly... she should have expected it.

"Oh Dear, I know you heard what I said, your ears look perfectly capable to me."

...and that is how I ended up in detention on the second day back to school. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who managed this task because sat next to me was the one and only Harry Potter. You could really tell we were related during moments like those.

"What'd you do?" I questioned, staring at him as he sat hunched in his seat.

"I told her Voldemort was back and that I wasn't lying... you?"

"I told her that if she didn't let us use our wands during her class, I would shove mine up her arse."

"No talking! There will be no need for talking during this detention, you'll simply be writing lines," She smiled as if this were the worst punishment in the world. Lines? Albus Dumbledore could probably give a worse detention than that, and everyone knew that old man was practically a saint among wizards.

The witch (and I mean that in a completely non-punny kind of way) handed us each a quill, her smug little grin still in place as Harry asked what he would be writing.

"I must not tell lies, for you Potter. I will act like a lady, for the other one."

I grinned, her inability to so much as look at me or speak my name had given me the perfect oppurtunity to act more like a Potter than a lady.

I must not tell lies, for you Potter... but she didn't specify which Potter.

"We don't have any ink, Professor."

Her voice scratched upon my ears like a screaming banshee, irritating me more than had ever happened before as she replied using a sugary sweet voice, "You won't be needing ink." Quirking my head to the side at her answer, I looked down at the paper in front of me and began copying the words that my brother was meant to be doing.

I gasped at the pain that assailed the back of my hand as I finished the third line. It had been feeling irritated the first two lines but I hadn't thought anything of it yet now as I looked down at my left hand, I noticed that words were being spelled out along the skin.

The quill was enchanted and obviously used my blood for ink.. the words would become scars after we were finished writing them, of that I was sure of and it only made my hate for her increase. Dolores Umbridge now had my undivided attention and I wouldn't rest until she was no longer a teacher her, I wouldn't give up hounding her vile pink, kitten loving self until she had reached the edge of sanity and I pushed her over the cliff.

I wouldn't rest until she was dead.

I glared at the paper, and then over at my brother, barely managing to catch his eye. His green eyes burned with an intensity I'd not seen in him in several years, since the first time Dudley punched me. They looked not really at me, but more at my hand which had a small rivulet of blood trailing down it; probably mirroring the way his also looked.

Another hour and I think Harry and I were both five seconds away from murdering our new professor, but she managed to save herself by letting us know she felt the message had sunk in and we were free to leave.

"What is this?" She questioned, right before I managed to make my getaway. In her hands was the parchment I'd been writing on and by the look on her face she realized that the sentences I wrote weren't the ones she wanted me to.

"You said that Potter must write 'I must not tell lies'... hello, I'm Amaryllis Potter, and I must not tell lies," I grinned before dashing out of the room, paying no mind to her yells for me to come back and do my lines properly.

Yeah right.

*

"Wait until Father hears about this," Draco looked down at my once unblemished skin, his larger hands dwarfed mine and made me realize just how small I was compared to him. Though we were about the same size width wise, he was nearly six inches taller than me already and he probably still had a bit of growing to do while I would stay nearly the same size. His hands showed just how much he had left to grow and it made me nervous to see our hands together as they were.

"Don't tell him, Draco.. I want to be her downfall, but I don't want him to do it.. I want to do it on my own. I want to watch as every ounce of her sanity crumbles around her, I want to be the cause of it."

"It's moments like these that I realize exactly why you fit so well into our family."

Grinning, I slapped his arm before standing up and stretching. Detention really takes a lot out of a girl, let me tell you. "I should get to the Common Room, its past curfew already and I don't much feel like a detention with McGonagall right after Whats Her Face."

"See you tomorrow, Amy."

I walked up from the dungeons, my mind still on how I planned to go about ruining Professor Umbridge and every thing she had going for her. How dare she treat me like that? Didn't she know who I was? My father was a big part in the ministry.. I mean sure, he wasn't my actual father but surely she must know that Lucius Malfoy was my adoptive father. Anyway, what kind of professor would teach a course about magic without actually having to use magic? How would we get the spells right, the movements, how would we learn to defend ourselves if we were attacked by dark magic?

The anger I felt towards my brother for our conversation at Kings Cross was long forgotten, now every bit of it was directed straight towards Dolores Umbridge, whom I here-on rename The Toad.

I would squash her like one, for sure.

[[A/N: Hey this makes two chapters in less than 24 hours! whoop whoop. I hope you guys like it.. if you find problems within this story or theres something you're confused about or dislike, PLEASE let me know in the comments. I try my hardest to make something everyone will enjoy, not just something I will enjoy <3 ]]