2: Two Taps Means Yes

ROCKET

Two taps means yes.

It's flirty and a little funny and it always makes him blush.

"What are you guys playing?" Steph sticks his head into the three person game of Uno that Håkon and I are playing with Fenrir. Private planes are nice, we get tables and chairs that turn and we're allowed to take off our shoes.

"Uno," Fen responds, clearly very focused on his move even though I know for a fact that he doesn't have a single green card in his hand.

"Ick," Steph says. "Deal me in." He flops down next to me. Håkon lifts his eyebrows at me, we still haven't told Steph even though I promised myself that I would tell him next.

Fen finally manages to play a wild card and call it blue.

Håkon tosses a card onto the pile. "Uno."

"Goddamnit." Fen mumbles, staring at a hand that's at least 20 deep.

Håkon's foot brushes mine under the table, both of us in socks because let's face it, who wants to wear shoes on a four hour plane flight. Especially after securing a spot in the playoffs. I tap his foot twice making a little blush slip up his cheeks as he stares very intently at his last card.

"Uno," I say as well, throwing my last blue two onto the deck.

Fen is chewing his lip, debating what to do next. "Håkon would you be so kind as to tell me what color that last card of yours is?"

Håkon lets out a soft laugh. "No." His foot retreats a little bit and I chase it, tapping twice on the top before wrapping my ankle around the back of his calf.

"I'll have Nico scratch you for the game against the Wild, I swear-"

"Nico won't scratch me." Håkon laughs. "She loves you with all her heart but she won't do that for you."

"Goddamnit." Fen drops his forehead to the table and then tosses out a blue nine.

"Yep," Håkon sets down a blue four. "Should've changed it back to green or something."

Fen sighs and sets down his stack of cards. "Look at this, I mean, you catch me without a yellow once and there I go having to pick up the whole deck."

I just laugh. "It's alright, Steph's playing with us next round, you won't lose against him, he's shit at Uno."

"Listen, just because my luck is bad with Uno doesn't mean you get to make fun of me for it."
Steph laughs. "I can shuffle if you want."

"Go for it, it was my deal last time and Fen went first and now you're between us." I hand him the stack and he gets to it.

Håkon is busy with something else. His foot traces up the inside of my thigh, causing little swirls of goosebumps up my back under my hoodie and down my legs under my sweats. He watches Steph shuffle for a minute, then glances out the window. He doesn't look at me directly but it's very clear that he's paying very close attention to what I'm doing.

I stretch my leg out and open up my thigh, letting him set his foot very carefully into my lap. I tap the underside of his knee twice with my own foot, telling him it's okay. I feel comfortable with Steph and Fenrir and he clearly does as well.

Håkon lets out a little sigh, nudging his toes against my thigh.

The smack of a card in front of me distracts me from his foot in my lap and I pick it up. Green draw two.

Steph finishes dealing seven and then sets the rest of the cards in the middle, the first one is green and it's going to Fen.

He mumbles a little curse under his breath and picks up a card off the top of the deck, then another, and another.