Strangers From Space

Jason POV-On Olympus

The Council had called a meeting on Mt. Olympus that we had to immediately attend. Camp already knew something was coming. We had been anticipating something to happen after their deaths. It had been too silent. Right now, though? It was a regular screaming match between the gods. They were god-sized, and us demigods were sitting in front of our respective arents. It included the rest of the seven, Will and Nico. I saw Piper hang her head on the other side of the room as more yelling ensued.

A piercing whistle suddenly was heard throughout the room. Will let his hand fall back to his side. The sound had been his ultrasonic whistle.

"We can't figure out what to do or what the Hades is even going on if you don't stop screaming at each other! You're all fighting like toddlers. Get to the point!" The son of Apollo reasoned. Zeus stiffened, about to respond with a lightning bolt, but a rumbling stopped him.

A ship had flown right through the doors and into the middle of the throne room. It was a dark grey color, and flowers were hand-painted on the outside. It landed shakily, and thick grey smoke came puffing out. The ramp lowered, and out stepped a man. He had black hair, not unlike his, and constellation tattoos on his arms.

"Ah! It's been so long since I've visited, but you look all the same. Wonderful!" He clapped his hands excitedly. The gods looked surprised as he strode towards my father. "Grandfather, what are you doing here? You haven't been here in a while. Why would you come now?" Athena asked as she leaned forward on her throne.

Oh, I'm so glad you asked. I'm also happy you remembered me. To those who don't, I'm Chaos. As for why I'm here, I know who's going to be attacking Earth. That caught your attention now, didn't it?"

"Oh, man. Why didn't you keep them in suspense? It would've been fun!" Another man said as he stepped out. He had on a golden cloak and a mask underneath his hood. Ten more people exited the ship with the same ensemble, just with different colors. There was an array of colors, from silver to pink. The last person who stepped out placed his hand on the side of the aircraft, and the ramp ascended.

He was about two inches shorter than Chaos, but he had an air of authority that made him take up more space. His cloak was blue, like the ocean, and it shimmered as he walked. I could see the glimmer of weapons as he came to stand beside Chaos.

"I'm not you, Aurum. Anyway, Void has finally gotten a body to possess to where he can attack Earth. He is coming soon. My warriors can protect you, and they will find out how to defeat him. They will also help train the campers. They are more than up to the task of helping."

"This is Captain Storm, my 1st in command, leader of this division." He said, indicating the man standing next to him. The other people had flocked behind him like birds.

"The two directly behind him are Aurum and Gold, his 1st and 2nd lieutenants. The others are Huntress, Shadow, Sorceress, Flames, Fox, Arrow, Hurricane, and Riptide."

Some gasps had been let out at the last name. His sword was by the beach, stuck in the ground at his memorial along with her drakon sword.

"They are going with you to Camp Half-Blood. Oh, and if you try to remove their hoods, I'm not sorry for you." With that said, he chuckled and turned to Storm. He spoke a few words with him before clapping his hands and vanishing in a puff of smoke.

"Well, I guess we'll be going to camp now. I'll take my ship; you guys get to know them." Storm addressed his fellow soldiers. He strode towards his starship, but not before briefly taking Demon's hand. Once the ramp had been raised, the aircraft shuddered and took off towards the direction of the camp.

"Wow, I got to get inside that beauty." I heard Leo mutter. The demigods huddled up near the soldiers as the gods flashed away. They came over, and we introduced ourselves. They did the same in return: Aurum was the one with the golden cloak; Demon had a grey one; Huntress, a silver; Shadow, a black one; Sorceress, a dark magenta; Flames, a shimmering red that looked like real fire; Arrow, an olive green; Fox, a dark purple and Hurricane and Riptide had the same color as their leaders: a dark green-blue. If you had put them next to each other, you wouldn't have been able to tell who was who.

"Alright, let's all grab hands. Traveling will be much easier with physical contact. Don't want to lose any of you." Shadow said, holding out gloved hands.

"What are you going to do?" Frank spoke, wary of the newcomers.

"It's like teleporting, honestly. A bit like your shadow-traveling here." She replied. We looked at each other and agreed we should trust her. We held hands, and she whisked us away to camp. It did feel like Nico's style of travel. Like you were in the dark on a rollercoaster.

We landed beside Thalia's pine tree, where the Captain's ship rested. Storm walked out, mumbling to himself before coming out and greeting us.

"Hey, Flames? I might need your help later to take a look at the engine. I think she's acting up again. It's only been about 750 years."

"Yeah. I'd love to." Flames replied.

"Wait, did you just say 750 years? You guys are immortal?" Piper questioned.

"Yeah, Earth years are different than Chaos years. 1,000 Chaos years equal 1 Earth year. We're all immortal. It's part of the offer when we joined. I'm like, 23, in Earth years." Storm explained.

"Oh, that makes sense." She replied, not really processing it.

"Does your ship have a name?" Leo asked, bouncing in place as Storm turned towards the aircraft. "Annie. I built her myself with a lot of broken parts, but she's my pride and joy." He replied, love in his voice.

"Why the name Annie?" Hazel asked, remembering her as she did so. I remember getting smack upside the head when I called her that.

"She was an old friend of mine." He said with a smile. Demon started toward him and spoke a few harsh words in another language that I couldn't understand. He smiled and said, "Never. I would never do that." He wrapped her in a hug and kissed the top of her head.

"Are you guys together? Because you are so cute together!" Piper squealed, her mother shining within.

Storm chuckled. "Yeah. Been married for a while now. Same with Flames and Sorceress." he said, nodding towards the couple.

"You don't have to brag, you know," Aurum complained.

"But I like to make fun of the fact that you're still single." Storm shot back.

"And I like to make fun that you follow her every command. I don't want to be tied down."

"I do not," Storm argued.

"Stop it, you two. We actually have work to do. We can't fool around." Demon reasoned, stepping forward between them. Gold huffed I told you so but backed down.

"Les go meet the camp leader." She said, looking at me.

"Follow me," I said.

Word Count: 1243

Author's Note

Hello guys. Just another Wednesday. Hope you liked it. I didn't think I was going to write today because my dog had a seizure yesterday and she's really old, so we didn't know if she was going to make it. She's fine right know, but it was scary. I have had a seizure myself and it was not fun.