Boundaries

~Slenderman's POV~

"Anyway, I wanted to make some boundaries," I told her.

"Boundaries?" she asked with a confused face.

"Like rules." I correct.

"Oh." she understood. "Why?"

"So things don't get as complicated as last time." I told her.

"Complicated?" she asked.

"Never mind that, is it fine if I do?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Sure. Why not." she shrugged. I cleared my throat.

"First off, no physical contact." I tell her.

"What the-" she gasped. I shush her.

"Second, we can never be together alone." I say. She looked at me very confused. She opened her mouth but before she could talk, I cut her off. "Lastly, no feelings."

"Ok, first off. NO PHYSICAL CONTACT?!? ISN'T THAT A BIT EXTREME?" she shouted.

"It's needed." I say. So I can control myself. Even now, it's hard to keep my hands off her. I hold out a hand. "Do you accept?"

She hesitated a little.

"Whatever." she rolled her eyes and took it. She quickly lets go. "I'ma unpack. Bye."

I watch her slowly walk away and into her room. I really don't think I can even follow my own boundaries.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"Anyway, I wanted to make some boundaries," he said.

"Boundaries?" you asked with a confused face.

"Like rules." he corrected.

"Oh." you understood. Rules? What is he doing? "Why?"

"So things don't get as complicated as last time." he told you.

"Complicated?" you asked. Like as in the mini hook up?

"Never mind that, is it fine if I do?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Sure. Why not." you shrugged. What is this?!? He cleared his throat.

"First off, no physical contact." he says.

"What the-" you gasped. He shushes you. What is he thinking?!? This is way too extreme for both you and him and he knows it! Wait....he doesn't. He doesn't know you regained your memories. Should you tell him? No......you like it this way. A new start. It's probably better this way anyways.

"Second, we can never be together alone." he said. You looked at him very confused. You opened your mouth to talk but he cut you off. "Lastly, no feelings."

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?!? THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!

"Ok, first off. NO PHYSICAL CONTACT?!? ISN'T THAT A BIT EXTREME?" you shouted.

"It's needed," he answered. I guess. It's true. He held out a hand. "Do you accept?"

You hesitated a little.

"Whatever." you rolled your eyes and took it. No physical contact! Bruh we can't shake hands. You quickly let go. "I'ma unpack. Bye."

~Time Skip~

It's been a week and everyone's been treating you like royalty because you lost your memories. You and Slendy aren't working together because it caused nothing but trouble last time but you visit him a lot and the rules he made are not helping but you guys managed to follow them at least. You and Offender have been hanging out because you wanted to talk to someone who was experienced in love to help you. It turns out, once you get to know him, Offender is a great guy.

You check the time. 7pm. Interesting. You go down the stairs and into the living room. Everyone was in the living room. It had the sweet scent of alcohol in the air. Offender walked over to you with that drunk blush on him.

"Scar~! Why don't you *hic join us for a drink~!" he slurred. You could use a drink.

"Sure. Why not?" you say and joined the crew.