Working with the Boss

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"Scar, please come to my office." Slendy said. You know Jane told you to call him boss but in your mind he's still just plain old Slendy.

"Sure thing, boss." you answer. His office was all the way down the other end of the hall. You were wondering what was in that room next to yours that was also at the end of the hall but your end. You made your way to his office. "Good morning, boss. Has the morning been treating you well?"

"Umm....yes. It has." he answered with confusion. You were guessing that he was wondering if you were the same person as last night. You acted so differently. "Take a seat."

You grabbed the seat across him from his desk and sat down.

"You...will be working as my assistant." he said unexpectedly. It was surprising but you showed no emotion like the night before. You heard him mumble, 'You're beautiful' but you showed no emotion. Instead you just kept smiling.

"Why me?" you ask calmly even though you were literally screaming in your head. Out of all the pastas it had to be him. The man you adored. He was so kind and nice.

"Why you? Because you are the smartest and maturest person here." he said. You tried not to laugh at the comment 'maturest'.

"Smartest? How can you be so sure?" you ask.

"You were the only one who went to school as a normal child and you got the highest grades." he said. You were about to ask about Toby because he was probably the only other person that went to school but you got cut off by Slendy adding, "I know you're wondering about Toby but he's too reckless for me."

Too reckless. He saw what you can do and he calls Toby more reckless than you? What's happening?!?

"Boss....what's the actual reason." you demanded.

"You're just more logical and helpful than the other people. You're also nicer." he admits. Nicer? He thought you were nice? He has problems....real problems.

"Ok? When do we start, boss?" you ask.

"After you eat breakfast. You'll be working for most of your time but you get to take breaks. This is the toughest job and I picked it for the toughest person." he said. He wasn't wrong. You were the toughest person out of the creepypasta.

"Alright." you said and exit his office. You walk down the stairs and into the kitchen, meeting Masky.

"S'up." he said and waved at you.

"The ceiling. That's what's up." you answer. He rolled his eyes. He was eating his cheesecake. "Is there anything else you eat, Masky the Cheesecake?"

"Yes and my name is not Masky the Cheesecake." he growled.

"Ok Not Masky the Cheesecake." you smirk. He growled clearly mad. You opened the fridge and took out bagel and cream cheese, putting the cream cheese on the bagel and took a bite. When you were done, you turned around and waved goodbye to Masky. "Thanks for the company Not Masky the Cheesecake!"

He was in rage and was gonna pounce at you when you said, "Also, if you try to argue with me you're gonna have to face boss. I get a free pass since I'm his assistant."

When he heard the words 'his assistant' his eyes widened and finished his cheesecake quickly. You were half way up the stairs when you heard Masky yell, "Bosses new assistant is Scar!"

You ran to the office, slammed the door and locked it, afraid something would happen.

"What's wrong? Scar please unlock the door." Slendy said. You nodded and unlocked the door. "Let's start, shall we?"

"Of course." you answer.

"Take a look at these-" Slendy was cut off by the door slamming open and the creepypasta members entered.

"Boss, you said you worked alone. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?" Masky shouted.

"Yeah! I asked you! Why didn't you give it to me?" Ben shouted.

"Pff, you think he's gonna give the job to you?" Jane said and Ben rolled his eyes.

"Of course he would! I'm by far the smartest and maturest person here!" Ben defended.

"You?!? MATURE?!? As if." Jeff spat. Soon, the office was exploding with shouting and arguing. You got up to make them stop but Slendy grabbed you telling you to sit back down.

"If you join it'll get more crazy." he said. You nodded and sat back down. Silence. "Why did you tell them?" he said out of the blue.

"I didn't think it would be much of a big deal." you admit.

The creepypastas started fighting and people were getting hurt.

"Well this is getting out of hand." Slendy said and stood up, tentacles ripping out from his back, grabbed the creepypastas and waited for them to calm down.

"Now, why is it such a problem that Scar is my assistant?" Slendy asked.

"Because she's a bitch!" Masky shouted.

"Masky!" Slendy warned.

"There isn't a problem sir, we are fine with it." Ben said and glared at you. You felt like everyone in the room was glaring at you.

"Good." Slendy said and dropped everyone with his tentacles. "Now please leave."

You should go check on them later.

"Please look at these files and see what's wrong. I still can't." he said once everyone left and he sat down. He handed you the files. You took a look at it and instantly found out what was wrong.

"W-Who wrote this?" you ask. Slendy hesitated.

"That would be me." he said.

"Uh......ok. Look at this:" you pointed at the list below.

Jeff the Killer:

Age: 9?

Height: 3'6?

Weight: ummmm

Slendy blushed.

"This is not a file! Age 9?!? Height is 3'6?!? WTF?!?" you shouted.

"I'm so old, everyone seems so young to me and I'm so tall, everyone seems so short to me." he admits.

"That-that......" you were speechless.

"That's why I need your help." Slendy told you.

"Alright! Let's get this started." you say while stretching your arms.