I Hate You!

When you were done you got down and took a break. You went down the stairs and into the living room. Ben and Jeff were playing video games, Nina was watching Jeff blushing hard. You walk into the kitchen and you see Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Jane and Clockwork talking together. Masky was blocking the fridge. You walk over to him.

"Dude can you move? I need something." you said. He ignored you. You rolled your eyes and shoved him away from the fridge and opened it. You took out ingredients for pasta and moved to the stove. You cooked the pasta and chopped the veggies. You notice glares on you and you turn around. Masky was glaring very hard at you.

"Bitch you have a problem? Just because you think you're so much better than everyone else doesn't mean you can just shove us around." Masky growled.

"I don't think I'm better than everyone else! Where'd you get that theory?" you asked.

"Don't my ass. You think I can't see you behind that mask of yours? You're smirking so hard right now and laughing at how much worse we are because we are not boss's assistant." Masky spat.

"I-I..." you opened your mouth trying to defend yourself but it was useless. They were blinded by their hate to even see the reality.

"Save it. Let's go guys." Masky said and walked away.

"Clock......Jane......." you said reaching for them. Hoodie grabbed your hand and shook his head. You looked at the ground admitting defeat and went to prepare your pasta. When it was done you ate it and went to your room. You locked the door and flopped onto your bed.

Why did your life have to be like this? Just when you joined and you thought you could fit in, Slendy ruined it all. Just when you were starting to fit in and got friends, Slendy ruined it all. Slendy ruins everything. Why can't he just leave you alone? Everything was fine until he came along. You took a deep breath. You HATED Slendy. Infact, he doesn't deserve to be called the cute name Slendy anymore. He's not cute enough. You drifted off to sleep.

When you woke up you checked the time. It was 5:00pm. Whatever. You didn't even bother to be in a hurry, you didn't even want to go to work. You were pissed at Slenderman. You heard a knock on the door. You open it slightly afraid it was Slenderman.

"Scar I wanted to-" Slenderman said but you slammed the door on him before he could finish his sentence. "You know I can teleport right?"

You didn't answer him.

"Scar......*sigh." he sighed. You heard him walk away. You realized you were actually holding your breath the whole time. You let out your breath. You were kind of hungry so you opened your door slightly to check if anyone was around. No one's there. You quietly walk down the stairs and into the kitchen to see a bowl of food on the counter. You walked over to it and it had a note with it.

Scar,

I hope you like this. I was worried that you were sick. Hope you're hungry! Eat up!

Slendy

You blush at the words Slendy. You didn't want to take it but you were so hungry and there was nothing else so you took it and went to your room. You locked the door and sat on your desk. You looked at the food and took a bite. It was DELICIOUS! You gobbled it up quickly and took out your knife. You threw it at the target you set up across from you. Bullseye! You smile at yourself. You've gotten better at aiming. You look at your phone. 3 messages. They were from your friend C.P in the outside world. You had completely forgotten about him.

C.P: (Y/n)?

C.P: Are you there?

C.P: I wanna talk

(Y/n): Yeah we need to talk

C.P: You first

(Y/n): I like you!

C.P: Ok.......

(Y/n): D-Do you not like me back?

He didn't answer. You just sat there tears streaming down your face. Fucking Slenderman. If he didn't take me none of this would've happened! You decided to try to take your mind off by playing your favorite video game, (f/v/g). It helped a lot.

You thought it should be time to check the time because you were playing for so long. It was 7:00pm. You were playing for 2 hours! You got a black shirt, gray hoodie and white sweatpants out of your drawer. You went to the bathroom. You heard someone showering and decided to wait outside. After a few minutes Slenderman walked out and you pretended to not notice him(wasn't possible cause he's so tall).

"Scar?!?" He said and blushed. He only had his boxers on. You blush at his 6 packs but you just walked past him and into the bathroom slamming the door. You locked the door. Outside, Slenderman sighed.

You got off your clothing and stepped into the shower. You put shampoo and conditioner, then body wash. After you were done you stepped out of the shower and put on some clothes, putting the dirty ones in the basket. You brushed your teeth and rinsed, walking out of the bathroom. Entered your room and flopped onto your bed. Man! So much things happened today! You were beat. Suddenly Slenderman in his boxers popped up in your head and you blushed. You had no time to think of him now. But the more you try not to think of him the more he pops up in your head. That night, him touching your cheek saying you were beautiful. His hand on your hip. His 6 packs. You blush even deeper. You couldn't take it.

"UGH! FUCK YOU SLENDERMAN!" you shouted. Got up and punched the wall a few times, your hands were bleeding but you didn't care. You flop on your bed again. After a while you drift off to sleep.

~Slenderman's POV~

I was taking a shower thinking about Scar. Is she ok? Did she like the food I cooked her? Is she gonna show up to work tomorrow?

Once I was done I got out and put on my boxers walking outside. Scar was right outside.

"Scar?!?" I blurted and blushed realizing I was only in boxers. I think she blushed a little but it was hard to see because she just quickly walked past me and slammed the bathroom door. I sigh and walk into my room locking the door. I flopped on my bed and thought of her. Her warmth, her beauty........sigh. I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly, I heard a voice like Scar's yell: "FUCK YOU SLENDERMAN!" and sounds of punching the wall. Ouch. That hurt. I wonder why she was so mad........is it because of me? No.....that can't be right? After some time I fell asleep.