°˖✧ concequences » fred weasley ✧˖°

━━author's note: there's nothing quite like writing a character for the first time. Enjoy this fluffy one-shot following what happens when you cat

━━warning(s): swearing

━━word count: 1,655

You were going through the corridor when you bumped into someone, specifically the Weasley twins

You were going through the corridor when you bumped into someone, specifically the Weasley twins. Their eyes widened as one of them grabbed your hand and made you follow them.

"Hey!!! What the hell do you want?" You whisper yelled, scared that Flich would catch out after-hours. Afterall trouble followed the two identical redheads.

"Shhhhh... Mrs. Norris is following us!"

"What?!? Why are you taking me with you then?" You asked incredulously. They turned and hid behind a small opening, taking you with then. You were already huffing. To think you wanted a cup of hot cocoa to soothe yourself.

"Meowww" the cat's voice came from nearby.

"Shit." Fred mumbled under his breath.

"Shushhh" you motioned towards the twins taking out the red laser light, you always kept to yourself. Positioning it through the opening, you pointed it at the ground near the cat.

Mrs. Norris's eyes quirked as it kneeled down, facing the red dot with excitement. As soon as it jumped towards it you moved the light farther away. The cat jumped, slided, ran, getting more and more impatient to catch the mysterious red dot; not even noticing the quiet snorts of Fred and George.

"Okay, when I say now, quietly move to the 3rd corridor." you whispered, moving your laser to the far opposite end.

"Now!" you said, turning the laser off and exiting quickly.

You all huffed as you reached the familiar staircase, sure that Mrs. Norris would not follow you here.

"That was wicked!" one of the twins said watching the laser in your hand.

"What is that thing?" asked the other one.

"Oh, this? This is a red laser. Apparently cats go crazy for it." You handed him the laser to see.

"Bloody brilliant!" they both said together, making you let out a laugh.

"Who knew, (Y/n) would be up to some mischief?" Fred said, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, just because you are not caught, doesn't mean you lead a boring life." you said winking at them and turning to leave for your dorm.

Unknownst to you, you had left Fred in awe. How did he not notice you before? Well, he did now.

***

You made your way to the history of magic class, yawning. How did you get sleepy, just thinking about it? You slid into your usual seat, taking out a notebook even though you knew, you weren't gonna write anything that day.