a letter from draco.

⟶ in which, you recieve a letter from the one you love. This is small series which came to my mind and I just thought, why not? There are no warnings. The reader is gender neutral.

The white owl pecked on your skin as you undid the letter.

"I will give you treats Ari, let me read the letter first," you mumbled, giving it some pellets anyway.

You smiled at the familiar handwriting and started to read.

I went to the woods the other day to clear off my head. I had almost forgotten I used to do that as a child— sometimes to calm myself after father scolded me a bit too harshly, sometimes to just vent. It does wonders, you know? The earthy smell hangs in the air and you can hear the birds chirping and the nearby river flowing. One can go and spend hours in the peace there.

It somehow reminded me of you. Just the way you make me feel when I'm around you. I know I don't say it often and most times I'm just stuck in my head but I love you. I love you and I appreciate you. Your hugs make my day tonnes better and you always seem to know just what I need to hear. I never thought I could relate a place with a person, but I think I do. Here, in the forest? I don't have to pretend or to be someone I'm not. And you make me feel like I'm enough.

I don't know what made you say yes to me, but I'm glad you did. Waking up beside you everyday, dropping off a kiss to your forehead whenever I want— it just makes me soft. I never thought I could have it or the fact that "it" existed. You helped me in so many ways and you don't even know. You gave me hope, hope after a long time.

It's more than I could ever ask for. Love, Draco.

You sniffed, feeling stupid for getting emotional. He really loved you, Draco really loved you.

⟶ what do you think?