𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

The barrier had been down for a few months now and life in Auradon couldn't be any better. The people of Auradon were beginning to accept the idea of how things were going to be now while the people of the Isle were adapting to their newfound freedom. The two lands had never been more at peace. New houses and apartment complexes were being built for anyone from the Isle who chose to move to Auradon. And on top of that, the island was being refurbished and upgraded with the latest technology for those who wanted to say. The citizens of the Isle were given many opportunities to find jobs and offer suggestions to King Ben about improvements he could make.

In addition to the citizens of the Isle getting a second chance at life, all the kids from Auradon and the Isle had the option of which school they would like to attend. They could either go to the schools on the Isle that were getting a complete makeover or they could attend the schools in Auradon. Rylee was surprised that just as many students transferred to the schools on the Isle as those who came to Auradon. To help improve the schools of the Isle of the Lost, instructors from Auradon volunteered to go over to Dragon Hall and Serpent Prep to teach a few classes and improve the knowledge of the teachers already stationed there. There are also a few educators from the schools on the Isle who have taken positions in Auradon.

Thanks to everyone who gave their input to the King, everything became how it should be. United.

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

After a long Tourney practice and a nap to regain her lost energy, Rylee's eyes slowly opened. She stared at the white ceiling above her as a small amount of light shined through the closed curtains. A yawn passed over her lips as she looked over at the other side of the dorm room to find Morgan fast asleep with her phone in her hands. They decided to stay at Auradon Prep to help the new kids get settled and used to the school. It wasn't long before the Fitzherbert girl got to her feet and made her way over to her best friend. Once Rylee was close enough, she carefully took her phone out of her hands and placed it on her nightstand.

Just as she was about to lie back down, a quiet knock cut through the silence of the dorm room followed by the sound of fading footsteps. A small sigh passed over Rylee's lips as she made her way over to the door. She did her best to quietly open it so she didn't wake up Morgan, only to be greeted by nothing but an empty hall. The Fitzherbert girl's eyes scanned the corridor for any sign of a visitor, but all she saw were people going about their day.