𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐏

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

As soon as they arrived on the Isle of the Lost, the group of seven was greeted by a cheering crowd of kids. Smiles formed on everyone's faces as they carefully drove through island natives until Jay parked the limo a few feet at the entrance to an alley. After getting out of the vehicle and greeting those surrounding them, Rylee and Morgan broke away from Ben, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos to talk to Hanna and her father. As they approached the father-daughter duo, Hans sent them a grateful smile before whispering something into Hanna's ear. The redheaded girl instantly let out a laugh as she wrapped her arms around her father to give him a tight hug.

"Thank you both for choosing my daughter," Hans told the two princesses with a smile on his face after they stopped right in front of him and Hanna, "she's been a little bored since Gabby left."

"Of course, Mr. Westergaard. We're very happy to have her joining us in Auradon. Gabby's excited to have her there, too. She hasn't stopped talking about it since we got back to Auradon last week," Morgan responded before her attention turned to a very smiley Hanna, "are you ready to go?"

The Macintosh girl's question caused the younger girl's smile to falter a bit before she looked up at her father. As soon as he noticed the look on his daughter's face, Hans pulled her in for another hug and whispered something else into her ear, causing Hanna's grip to tighten a bit. Another short moment passed before they ended their moment and shared another smile. After promising that she'd be able to see her father soon, the two princesses placed Hanna's bag into the limo's trunk and followed Evie and Dizzy into the vehicle.

"I can't wait to see Gabby again!" Hanna exclaimed as she jumped up and down in her seat as if her hesitation from a few moments ago vanished into thin air, "the Isle has been so boring without her! There's been no one for me to cause trouble with!"

"Well, I know she's looking forward to it, too. Gabs has been counting down the days until you arrive," Rylee said with a smile on her face as she watched Ben take a Tarot card from Celia's hands, "Ruby and Roland are excited to meet you, too."

The unfamiliar names instantly caused Hanna to become still on the cushion before she sent the two princesses a confused look. "Who now?"

"They're our younger siblings who are your age and absolutely adore Gabby," Morgan answered before letting out a small laugh and handing Hanna a piece of chocolate, "they were so excited to hear we were bringing more kids over."

It wasn't long after that when they arrived at the barrier. Cheers erupted from the crowd once again as they ran toward the limo. Everyone inside waved at the spectators with smiles on their faces as Jay pressed the button to open the magical gate. The five soon-to-be residents of Auradon watched in awe as the shimmering golden forcefield disappeared before their very eyes. As soon as it finished opening, the son of Jafar drove through and pushed the golden button once again to close the barrier. Evie looked back at the cheering crowd one last time with a smile on her face, only for it to fall a second later at the sight of a familiar face running toward them.