𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

Rylee Fitzherbert went back to Auradon after her adventure on the Isle, bringing Skyler, Holly, and Gabby with her. Unlike Morgan and the kingdom's newest residents, the daughter of Rapunzel and Eugene wasn't having the easiest time adjusting back to life in Auradon. Despite what everyone told her, she felt like the world was against her since she left the dark island. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop thinking about what she left behind on the Isle of the Lost.

Well, more like who she left behind.

The Fitzherbert girl forced herself to keep busy to keep her mind off the past. She preoccupied herself with her schoolwork until graduation, then she spent her free time in Ben's office. Despite her current feelings toward the Beast boy, Rylee was by his side most of the time. She helped him keep things in order and plan any upcoming events. But what she didn't notice was how worried her friends were becoming. They hated seeing what Rylee had become since coming back to Auradon. But despite their concerns, the princess continued working from dusk until dawn.

Anything to keep her mind off the past.

It wasn't long before VK Day finally arrived, sparking a hint of happiness within Rylee. She was excited to welcome a new group of kids to Auradon for their second chance. But what she didn't expect was for Ben to send her and Morgan along with Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos to select not four, but five kids to come over. Everything seemed to be going perfectly. That was until a princess lost control and the pirates returned.

She just hoped things didn't get any worse.

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆...