Complications sneak preview (Please don't ignore)

Hiya!

So I've been seeing that many people enjoy 1D vampire fanfics, so I was like, "Hmm. Oh! Mr. Krabs! I have an idea!" (ever seen that episode of Spongebob? With the pretty patties?)

DON"T LEAVE NOW~

 I've had this idea in the back of my mind for awhile, and now it seems like the perfect time to write it. Fist I want all of your lovely opinions! It's called "Complications." Here's the summary : 

"All Jade, powerful vampire, wanted was to go to a club and have a little fun, find a little snack to play with. That's where Zayn Malik comes in, but things go wrong. Instead she gets a new fledgling, an old enemy with a past, and secrets are found out. When another old enemy strikes, there are more than just minor complications."

And here's an excrept:

"Just come with me," I mumbled, getting a little fusterated, Taking my hand in his, I led him out of the packed  club and into the cold night. From holding onto his hand I could tell that he was just a little chilly, but I wasn't worried. He would be warm enough in just minutes.

As I walked swiftly and silently down the alleyway, his confused thoughts appeared in my head. Sighing, I ran my hands through my hair and said, "trust me." Thats all I needed to say, he relaxed more.

When we neared the end of the alley, I rurned around to face him again. His face was showing from the faint light coming from one of the buildings on our left side, but I would've been able to see him anyway because of my amazing sight.

I took that little second to admire how gorgeous Zayn really was. He had nice, black hair like mine, and chocolate brown eyes that held so much undeserved trust. Not to mention his flawless skin and killer cheekbones that would make a regular human weak in the knees.

This was it, all of this flirting and hard work finally paid off. I smiled and pulled him closer, feeling my fangs come out of my gums from the blood lust. He looked at them and his eyes widened in surprise, but they quickly closed as I placed my mouth on his.

So! Do you like it, hate it? Please tell me in the comments. Sorry this isn't the story, I'm writing that one aswell. Thanks Lovelies!