Chapter 2: Tell me a Lie

Wassup?

Here's another chapter! I'm really happy about the feedback and votes, keep em coming! This chappie's longer than the last

On the side there should (hopefully) be Rachel (: Dedicated to @I_Am_Mrs_Payne (Love your username!)

That is all c:

"So when are we going?" I heard Louis say from the other room. I groaned at the thought and fell back on the pillows of the bed.

Around me there was Addi, Tiger, and a humming Rachel who was twirling a piece of reddish brown piece of hair and looking at me with her brown eyes.

"I still think this is stupid,'' I announced in a very small voice.

"I know!" Tiger agreed with me, her hair that was slightly curly flipping over her shoulder as she moved to the large bowl on the stand for another piece of candy. "The thought of the dark makes me shiver." She shivered for the effect.

"Not only that, but basically the whole thing!"

Justin and Alfredo thought that it would be the perfect idea to come up to New York for Halloween and invite over One Direction and some of their friends so that we could all go into a scary, abandoned mansion that is rumored to be haunted for the night and camp out. Scary, right?

Yes! I'm terrified easily, and I know that some other people on this trip are too. You'd be stupid or really, really fierce not to be. I mean, really? A haunted house? For a whole night? I think that Justin and Alfredo were really drunk when they came up with that idea.

"I like scary movies and all," Rachel commented, "but the real thing? Oh God, the boys will never drop how scared I'll be. Ever."

That made me groan. Of course they'll make fun of us scared people. Hell, maybe they'll even be scared too! I know I'll be.

"So then let's stick together, girls." Addi suggested, taking a grape and chewing for a couple seconds before swallowing and continuing. "I mean, we'll all be scared, so we can just be scared together, right?"

"Perfect Idea," I said.

"Not for me." Tiger said, her normally pouty lips turning into a real pout. "Louis will probably want to go and explore and he'll drag me along. then he'l laugh at how I'll jump at everything, tell me that he's here and that he'll protect me, then we'll probably be making out in a haunted house."

She shrugged and her brown eyes said, 'hey, what can ya do?'

Now that I thought about that, it got me thinking about Justin. Then I groaned again as the realization came over me. "Oh Jesus, Justin will probably end up doing that to me. So much for sticking together."

"Speaking of Justin," Tiger waggled her eyebrows at me. "Have you two . . . ?"