Chapter 13: Scares

Chapter 13 is here! I have 99 votes on this story, so whoever is the big 100, I'l dedicate the next chapter to you (:

And I re read this whole story, and damn. I also noticed that Tori and Harry's last kiss was in Paris, and in Nobody Compares, Louis sings the line, "we're so Paris when we kiss." I wrote that chapter when that song wasn't released yet. So basically what I'm trying to tell you is I'm a fortune teller.

~

"And to your right you have . . . Oh look! Another room!" Niall said sarcastically while flinging open a door. It indeed was just another room, this one was bare except for the cobwebs and dust that was in every room.

"Wow Niall," Tiger commented, "you sound very enthusiastic."

A lot of us chuckled at her comment, but I seen how she was eyeing the room nervously, like something was going to jump out at her. I knew that Tiger was really scared and she was trying to distract herself, but it wasn't really working.

I didn't notice Louis was creeping up on Tiger until it was too late to warn her.

"Boo!"

She gave a small yelp as he grabbed her waist, and her surprise and horror quickly turned into anger as she turned around and slapped him on the arm.

"Louis! Holy fuck, you scared the shit out of me!"

He couldn't even respond because he was doubled over from laughing so hard, and a lot of our party was joining in on the laughter. Me? Not so much. Poor Tiger, she was probably scarred for life.

"That's not even cool, Louis. You know I'm scared anyway and . . . I-I thought I seen something in the room."

Her words sent a chill through me. So I wasn't the only one who was going completely bonkers.

It took Louis heavy breathing for a couple of seconds before he managed to choke out, "come on, love. You and I both know that you didn't see anything."

She shook her head like that would clear her thoughts. "No, I swear! I just . . . You know what? Just forget I said anything."

After that you'd think that we'd just keep walking, but apparently life just wasn't that easy.

One second I felt something cold on my neck and the next I was jumping to the moon as a bloodcurdling scream found it's way through my throat and out of my mouth. My heart was beating into overdrive and I shrieked like my life depended on it.

"Tori! Tori, calm down!" a deep voice shouted over my own. "It's just me, it's Justin!"

My mouth clamped shut as I spun on my heel to see Justin looking like he was going to either burst out laughing or poke me with a stick as if I was something foreign.