CHAPTER 10

Like Dev and Arav had promised, I was now going to meet their girlfriends. Both of them had left to pick up their girlfriends and asked Mr. Idiot to pick me up. Urgg, I can never seem to get rid of him. Anyways, I got ready in a casual dress and exited the room only to see Mr. Idiot, no Mr. Driver waiting for me. He was still in his formal suit, does he own anything except for those suits? 

I don't think so. 

Anyways it isn't my problem. He seemed to be lost in some thoughts. I called his name but he didn't reply, so I shook him by his shoulder and he shouted as though there was some earthquake or something. So much overacting, if his business is ever in a problem, he can definitely start modeling or acting.

'Oh hello madam, you shook me so much and now you are also lost in your la-la-land' he said shaking me just like I had done to him. I rolled my eyes before turning around and walking to the door.

'Mr. Driver do you plan on coming today or on April fools day?' I asked sarcastically. He glared at me but made his way to the door. Both of us sat in one of his expensive cars before making our way to whatever address Arav had given Mr. Idiot. 

'Where are we going?' I asked. 

'To meet your friends?' he replied smartly. 

'And where are we meeting my friends?' I asked again. 

'Wherever they asked us to meet them' he replied. 

'Urgg, where did they ask us to meet them?' I asked. 

'Wherever we are going to eat?' he said. 

'And where are we going to eat?' I asked desperately.

'Wherever your friends will eat' He replied. Why was he such a smart-ass. I punched his arm in frustration. 

'What was that?' he asked me looking amused. 

'A punch' I said, with my nostrils flaring in anger. 

'Oh darling, it felt like you were massaging me, and if you call that a punch, then I don't know what you mean by touch' he said, riling me up even more. 

'Don't call me that, and shut up. It's not my fault that you are so fat, and you don't feel a thing' I said with a pout. 

'I am NOT fat, I am fit. Those things that you punched on, are called muscles. Girls fall all over me and guys envy me. You really are an antique piece, you think that I, Siddarth Ahuja, am fat??' he asked looking offended. 

'Yes, that is exactly what I, Ms. Kritika Singhania think' I replied back mimicking him. 

'Madam, first thing it's Mrs. Kritika Siddarth Ahuja now, and besides why the hell are you talking like that?' he asked. 

'Oh, I thought, we were going to talk like those kings and queens from all the cliche movies. See they always say 'hum, Raja _______ vachan lete hai ki' and things of that sort, so I thought you got uska bhoot(his spirit)' I said holding back a grin. (A/N -Part in italics means, I, King _______ swear that....)

'Hahaha, so funny Kritika' he said sarcastically. 

'I know' I said with a fake grin. Both of us looked at each other's expressions and burst out laughing. Both of us sat peacefully in a comfortable silence and soon we reached someplace that seemed very familiar but I couldn't really place it. I ignored my thoughts when I heard my door opening. Mr. Idiot was really behaving like a gentleman today, but I guess I should just go with the flow. Both of us walked into a building, and I realized where I was. This place used to be so dear to me, but I never came here after my wedding. Tears welled up in my eyes as I recalled all the memories in this place.

  How I wish, I had a time-turner and I could have gone back to those times, the happy times.

Hey guys, so sorry I haven't updated for so long, my exams start in 2 weeks, so haven't been getting sufficient time. 

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. I tried to incorporate some bit of humor, which is not really my forte. So please do let me know what you think about the chapter.  If you like the chapter, please vote, comment and share. Your votes and comments encourage a lot.✨✨

Oh also, I am a little late, but Happy Diwali to all of you and your families. Be safe and take care.

Love you guys!!!