CHAPTER 15

Siddarth's POV

I got to the garage and picked out one of our family cars. I was still thinking about Kriti. I had been thinking alot about her the last few days. That girl will really be the death of me with all her energy. What's gonna happen when we have children, I really will have to live on the edge to handle her and the children. 

What the heck!!!

I seriously have lost my mind, why am I even thinking of all of this. With that I composed myself and drove out to the gate where she was waiting with Rahul and Rohit. How can I get her out of my mind when she is always around. I really need to visit a doctor. 

I stopped the car in front of them and the trio quickly got in. The kids continued mumbling about everything they wanted to do today. Both of us sat there and listened to their chatter with a smile. Half an hour later we finally got there. The kids quickly got out and headed in. I was of course in a get up so that people wouldn't recognize and hound me. Kriti was laughing at my get up. 

'You look like some weird creep' she said controlling her laughter before she burst out laughing again. I just glared but ended up smiling looking at her, at how carefree she was. 

'Now you're even smiling like some weird creep, let's go before you actually turn into a weird creep and the kids get scared off you' she said grabbing my wrist and dragging me along with her to where the kids were waiting. 

'The two of you will always hold one of our hands and you'll will not run away. If that happens even once, we're immediately going back home. Clear?' she asked, sounding strict. She then looked at me, why is she looking at me ?

That was when I realised, she wanted to play good cop, bad cop. I wracked my brain and then said something that made the kids happy, but Kriti really mad. 

'If you'll behave well and listen to us, you'll can have 2 ice-cream scoops each' I said. If looks could kill, I would have been underground. I raised my eyebrow as if asking her what I did wrong. 

'You're the one that will stay up late, when they have a sugar high after having all that sweet' she whispered with a sickeningly sweet smile, making me realize my mistake. 

'Shit' I said. 

'Yes, exactly, but no cursing in front of the children. Anyways let's just go' she said rolling her eyes at me. 

We finished all the formalities and finally got into the park.

'So where do you'll wanna go first kidoz?' she asked. 

'The flying chair' they shouted enthusiastically, in unison, giving Kriti, me and everyone around us a fright. 

'Alright, let's go' I said. They dragged the two of us to the ride. The attendant explained that each of us would have to place one of the kids on our laps for the duration of the ride. 

'Okay kids, you both have to decide, who wants to sit with me and who wants to sit with chachi' I said. After thinking for a moment they answered together. 

'Chachu' said Rahul 

'Chachi' Rohit said at the same time. 

'Okay, then its decided, but Rohit I am sad that you did not choose me, you don't love me?' I said to him, enjoying all the bickering while we waited in the queue for our turn. 

'No, no chachu, I love you, but I love chachi more' he said. he explained innocently. I put my hand on my heart and behaved as though I was hurt. 

'Don't worry chachu, I am on your side' Rahul said behaving like a grown up. I grinned at that and so did Kriti. After that, we enjoyed all the rides, well all those that the kids could do because of their age. We had a lot of fun, specially in the water rides, where they enjoyed getting wet. I was glad Kriti had thought of carrying extra clothes, or we would have all definitely fallen ill. 

Anyways, we enjoyed the rest of the day and then watched the closing parade. The kids jumped and danced as they saw their favourite cartoons. I clicked alot of pictures of the trio with all the cartoons. I believe you would have already guessed, Kriti was as crazy about the cartoons as the kids were. All of us thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. 

The kids were very tired after we exited the amusement park, so we had our dinner at a cafe close to the amusement park and then we got into the car ready to go home. We were stuck due to a bottle neck. I knew it would take atleast two hours to reach home.

 Just as I turned to inform Kriti this, I realised that she had fallen asleep. She looked very cute and innocent right now. I would freeze time at this moment if I could. No, no, NO I can't get lost in her thoughts again. I pulled myself out of my thoughts and then focused on the road, forcing her thoughts to the back of my head. While driving I heard her mumble in her sleep. She's cute

Hey guys, hope you are all doing fine. Happy Christmas everyone 🎄❄🤶🎅✨

Have a great day and enjoy yourselves with your friends and family. Stay safe. 

Hope you liked the chapter, if you did, please do vote, comment and share. 

Love you guys❣❣❣