CHAPTER 23

Dedicated to @Thehar654 and @NoushinHP (Guys, sorry I hate giving a single dedication per chapter, so now onwards will add 2 dedications here)

Kriti's POV(Hey guys, sorry it's Kriti's POV. I know a few of you wanted Sid's POV of when Kriti was drunk, but I felt I was stretching the drunk scene too much. I don't want to be like all our hindi serials that stretch a single thing for more then a week)

After our long due talk the two of us decided to leave for Ratnagiri after having a quick brunch. I made the lunch while he sat at the counter and told me about all the random things on Earth. And he thinks I am the crazy one! I snorted and that broke his trance. 

'Why did you snort at me?' he asked with his eyes narrowed. He looked like a little kid making expressions like that. I just wanted to pull his cheeks and like always my head has no filter, I pulled his cheeks. He looked shocked for a second before he kept his feet on both the side of my body and smiled. 

'I knew it, see you want to be close to me, and I know you have an obsession with my cheeks. You don't have to keep touching them and reminding me. Oh also they are a dominant gene in our family, don't worry our kids will definitely have it' he said winking at me. I pulled away from him flushed completely. I just looked away and got back to work. I got all the food ready quickly and called Mr. Idiot who went out when he got an important work call. 

He was still on the call when he entered the dining room, his back was facing me, so I thought of doing some mischief. I slowly tip-toed towards him, I was just about to put my hands on his stomach to tickle him when he suddenly caught both my hands in his and turned around. He held my hands in place and looked extremely amused, with an eyebrow raised. 

'I'll talk to you later Mr. Mehra. I have some urgent matters to tend to, will definitely get back to you soon, the presentation will be with you before 5 o'clock' he said before hanging up. 

'So are you going to tell me why your hands were about to wrap around, and knowing you tickle me when I did nothing to provoke you? Are you just trying to prove me right about the fact that you want to be close to me?' he asked with raised eyebrows. 

'I tried to tickle you because annoying you has become my favorite time-pass since you are very easy to rile up. And to answer your second question, eww why would I want to be close to you when I can be close to Draco Malfoy in my dreams' I said with a grin. He put my hands behind my back pulling me closer to him. 

'What did I say about your stupid fictional people princess?' he asked. 

'You asked me not to call them my husbands when I am drunk, you didn't say anything about when I am not drunk and nothing about my dreams. Plus my dreams are something out of my control too' I answered triumphantly knowing that I found a loop-hole in his words. 

'Princess, you will not think of anyone fictional crushes when you're drunk or sober, when you're sleeping or awake, clear now' he asked pulling me even closer, if it was possible. 

'Clear' I replied with a frown, I will have to wrack my head to look for a loop-hole, but it doesn't really matter, since he won't know my thoughts anyways. That made me happy. 

'Clear, clear, absolutely clear' I said grinning. He looked at me suspiciously but shrugged it off. 

'Let's sit for lunch' I said. He nodded, and I started walking to the table when he caught my wrist and pulled me back, such that my back was against his front.

'The tickle incident is not forgotten, I'll get my revenge, since annoying and riling you up is my favorite time-pass too. Be careful, and anyways, next time you want to try such a stunt on me make sure that the room doesn't have camera's and that I don't have my ipad, which has the camera viewer' he whispered in my ear before stepping away and sauntering to the table like he owned the place, well technically he did. But that's beside the point. I stood in the same spot still processing what he told me before realizing. 

'You... you...you stalk me' I said pointing at him indignantly. 

'Just making sure you don't do anything crazy enough to burn the house down' he said with a smirk. I glared at him before serving both of us our meals. We were silently eating when I remembered something, SHIT

'Does the kitchen have cameras?' I asked trying my best to sound nonchalant. 

'Yes it does and before you try to subtly ask your next question, I'll give you an answer. Those performances were the entertainment of the day for me, specially when I had bad meetings' he explained. I groaned and banged my head on the table. 

Sid's POV(Am not really good with Sid's POV but will give it a try since a few of you wanted Sid's POV)

Kriti banged her head against the table once I told her I had seen her performances, and I'm pretty sure you're confused about what I am saying, well let me take you back to the first performances. 

Flashback

I had fired 4 people today, it really had been a bad day. Mr. Shetty put the deal on hold because of those imbeciles, and then 2 of them turned out to be on the payroll of our rival company. 

I sat at my desk with my head in my hands, trying my best to calm down. I thought of calling Kriti, but then realized that bhabhi would tease me mercilessly if she knew that I had called her. 

Just then I got another idea. I opened the security system we used at home and checked the camera function, hoping to god that she was in one of the rooms with a camera, doing something silly like she usually does. I didn't see her in the living room or the backyard. 

Then I checked the front-side porch and the hall we usually use for parties. Finally I checked the kitchen, to see her. I sub-consciously had a smile on my face as I looked at her. She was dancing around the kitchen with a spatula as her mic.  

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go

She pushed herself away from the counter with all the fake emotions on her face.

Turn away and slam the door

She slammed the door of the kitchen at that, and bhabhi didn't come running. Seems like this is a normal occurrence. I should see if she does it again.

I don't care what they're going to say

She sang doing a hair flip

Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway

She continued, pulling off her shrug

It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do... 

That was when a sound came from the oven, she stopped all her drama and got slightly serious. Well, what else can you expect from Kriti. She kept moving to the beat and enjoying herself as she made some food for herself.

I laughed out loud and had a good day after the show. I knew she would kill me if she found out but it was a good way to lighten my mood and stay calm. I couldn't really be angry after her performances and helped me maintain a good work atmosphere. So I regularly watched her shows as an uninvited guest and whenever I had time, all her other silliness too. One thing I realized was, she should never wear heels. She trips on flat ground, I don't know what will happen if she wears heels. 

Flashback ends

Back to Kriti's POV

I will kill him.

Hey guys, sorry for not posting yesterday. I tried to make the chapter longer to compensate for that. I hope the people who wanted Sid's POV liked it.

 I hope you'll like the chapter. If you do like it do vote, comment and share. Guys, I want to thank a lot of you for all your support, and I definitely will, there are a lot of chapters left. Thank you for all the comments and support.

 Stay safe and take care.

 Love you guys!!!