𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆 👑 Choi Beomgyu

Glancing at the mirror, Beomgyu can't help but to smile to himself. He can't and he won't deny the fact that he looks absolutely dashing in the suit he's wearing right now. Today is a very special day, and he wants to be - in every form there might be - perfect. With a light pat on his shoulder, Beomgyu exited the room, walking towards the cluster of guys in the lobby.

"Here comes our Choi Beomgyu!"

Soobin exclaimed dramatically.

"We've been waiting for hours! What took you so long?!" Huening Kai whined.

"Oh, hush. I'm here now so let's go."

With a roll of his eyes, Beomgyu ignored his friends and walk down the flowery path the event organizers had set up. Looking from left to right, everything in the venue looks enchanting and fancy. Matching the garden themed event, there are variety of real flowers dotted here and there, with long pink and white ribbon tied on either side of the petal filled aisle.

Beomgyu inhaled in satisfaction, the scent of flowers lingering in his nostrils, overwhelming his senses. This is certainly the wedding you had been dreaming ever since you were young. Beomgyu can't help but to reminisce the time when you literally dragged him to a wedding booth during a Foundation Day in your highschool.

"Beommie come on!" The fifteen years old you ushered the bored looking Beomgyu out of your classroom.

"Where are we going Y/N? I'm studying." Beomgyu sighed.

"Dude, it's foundation day! There's no classes, but there are booths! Come on!"

You happily skipped towards a booth that has a long line of students in front - the wedding booth. Beomgyu's eyes grew wide at the amount of people that wants to try the said booth. He's not in the mood to wait in a long ass lane just to be in a fake wedding.

"Y/N, this is n-"

"Come on Beommie let's get married!"

Beomgyu's eyes grew even more wider - if that's even possible - upon hearing your choice of words. The two of you have been friends ever since kindergarten, hence you became extremely close to each other - almost inseparable to the point that Beomgyu started crushing on you. And your statement just got his heart into fourth gear as he blushed.

"M-Married?" He stuttered.

"Yes! I really want a garden wedding! And it's the theme of the wedding booth!" You happily answered, glancing up at Beomgyu with your eyes sparkling in delight.

Beomgyu could feel his heart melting at the sight of you all giddy. You never failed to make him feel so attacked by love.

"You're too young to even think of marriage. You know people who loves the idea of getting married sometimes end up in the court, filing divorce." Beomgyu pointed out, making you pout.

"Aish! You're so annoying! Why are you saying divorce?
I won't experience that cause I'll marry you when we're old enough." You huffed.

Beomgyu just stopped functioning at that. As in he completely shut down - his mouth hanging open and his heart beating in an unsteady pace. He wants to say something, but the butterflies in his stomach seemed to flood his throat. You looked up at him, wondering why he hadn't reacted to your statement.

"What? Got some problem? You don't want to marry me?" You furrowed your eyebrows, pouting up at him.

The latter avoided your eyes, looking far away in an attempt to hide his flushed cheeks.