Chapter Eighteen { Short Chpt}

I found Aiden slamming one of the stranglers onto the floor and repeatedly punching him. I still ached of all the crying I had done once I saw the sight of Margie.

Aiden finished the man and stood up, his eyes instantly locking into mine. "Did you find her?" He whispered.

I started to tear up all over again. God knew I hated crying in front of him, but I couldn't help myself. He pulled me into his chest and gave me a tight hug. The hug I needed most right now.

I tried to ignore the screaming and gun shots that were heard. The Sparks flowing through my body as he touched me made me feel somewhat better, but not near completely better. "I want Damien dead, Aiden. I need to kill him myself, like you said." My voice cracked as I spoke.

I felt his body tense and I could already tell something was wrong. He pulled away and held me up, his hands on both sides on my upper arm. "I know." He whispered, leading me to another room.

As I walked in I saw two body's on the floor. Damien laid next to another stranglers body who was dead. His eyes were barley open, showing that he was still alive. I felt my anger go crazy just at the sight of him.

I grabbed the gun out of my boot and loaded it, not losing the eye contact with the grinning demon.

He just chuckled and looked away. "I may die, but I will have avengers as well, my dear Faith." He said, leaving me speechless.

What the hell was that suppose to mean? I felt Aidens presence behind me. He stroked his finger through my hair as I pointed the gun at Damien.

One hit in the head and he was gone. I lowered my arm and cowardly lowered my head into Aidens chest, still crying my heart out. He simply lifted me up and carried me out of the church. I felt myself being placed into a car, but I didn't open my eyes. I cried myself to sleep.

•••

I awoke to fingers stroking one of my cheeks. To my surprise, it wasn't Aiden. Maya smiled down at me. "Hey." She said weakly. I could tell she had been crying, too. It had probably been only a few hours since I fell asleep from crying so much.

"Hey." I replied, looking around the room. "Is it over yet?" I sighed, sitting up.

"Damien is gone. Margie is gone." It's over but at the same time its just the beginning. She replied, whipping a year off her cheek.

I shook my head. "This is all my fault. Margie wouldn't of had to go through any of this if it were for me." I whispered.

She shook her head. "It's not your fault Faith, it's Damien's. He chose you and he chose her. You had no control over any of his actions."

A part of me felt that it was true, and another didn't.

•••

Please Read below:

Hey guys, so I know that this wasn't really a chapter. Actually I just updated this so you would know what happened. I'm going to take another break from this story so I can think of more ideas on how to finish it. I will finish it eventually, but I'm going to put it on hold for a while.

However, I'm starting g a new book so I'd really appreciate it if you'd check it out. I will update it more often then I have updated this one!

So please give it a chance.

It's called The Snatcher Pack.
Description:
Deep in the woods in which holds many packs, there lies the most powerful one. This pack was only given the name of snatchers. Any wolf or human that steps foot into their territory is never seen, and nobody has seen any of the pack members, because nobody has lived to tell about them. The only information that the packs know about the snatchers, is that the alphas name is Jace Mulciber.

Emily's world will soon change when her pack is fed up with losing pack members due to the snatchers, but what will happen when she becomes another victim? She will discover secrets no person ever lived to see.

•••
Hope you guys like it. Comment or message me ideas for the next chapters of The alphas Omega? Thanks <3