Chapter Four

I felt my body slam into the ground, "Get her away from me before I lose control over myself. Lock her in the tower and get my betas." Aiden growled.

My heart speed was racing and I knew I had gone too far. A restless women grabbed my arm, pulled me up, and ran towards the stairs. "What's going on?" I whispered, nervously looking back at Aiden who had been gripping onto the stair case, biting his teeth with anger.

She shook her head as we walked up another flight of stairs. "No time to explain, but you will understand soon." She mumbled the last part. After five more flights she grabbed a rusty key out of her apron and opened the tower door. "You'll have to stay in here until Aiden can control himself, I'm sorry dear." She sighed.
"Wait-wha-" before I could finish I felt my body being shoved Into the dark room. The door slammed shut and locked. I sighed and sat up, brushing off my knees. It was too dark to see anything, and not to mention how freezing the room was. I felt like crying, tears rushed down my cheeks as I curled up and placed my face Into my palms. Slowly, and painfully I fell into a sleep.

The light from a small window shined into my eyes, causing me to sit up and yawn. I had been laying on a wooden floor, that looked as if it'd break any second now.

The room was small and dusty, there was a small bed in the corner and a stool. I sighed and slid down on my back against the wall, until I reached the bottom.

Aidens POV:

As soon as Faith was out of sight I slammed my fist into the tile without thinking first. As it cracked, one of my betas, Jackson, arrived.
"Aiden you need to rest, Faith is your mate so you'll need to learn to live with her. It's not safe if she's around you when you act like this, but we can't keep her locked up forever. Plus I'm almost positive her heat will start in less than a month." He said, leaning against the wall. I stood up and shook my head. "She needs to be with me, I have to get use to the feeling." I responded, trying to contain my anger.

"Margaret just bring her something to eat, and don't say anything else." I demanded to one of my maids. She nodded and started for the stairs.

Faith's POV:

After what seemed like hours of crying, and wondering why the hell I was still alive, the door cracked open. I lifted my head that was once buried in my knees and smiled at the sight of food. A small women was holding a tray of chicken and what seemed like green beans. She set it down on the stool and shut the door, "Hello miss, is there anything else I can do to make you comfortable?" She asked, as if she cared. I raised an eyebrow and looked around the room cockily "maybe a better room? Or an explanation for the hell I'm going through!" I spat, leaning my head against the wall.
She sighed and sat on the bed, "If only I could. But I can't, alphas orders." She replied, with a sigh.
I laughed, "Who cares about what he says, he doesn't need to know." I wigged my eyebrows as she chuckled, "Alright, I guess I can start with the history. His mom, Claire Black, was killed by a omega Rogue that left the pack out of hatred of his father Kyle Black. After that Kyle was never the same. Aiden was just a child at the time as was I." She stopped and sighed. I was surprised by how much she instantly told me. This girl did have to me at least 23. "His father died hating omegas and rogues. Omegas are known to be weak, it's awful, but true. No offense." She replied, curving her top lip. I shrugged not really caring, "so Aiden pretty much takes after his dad in the hatred of Omegas? Why can't he control himself?" I whisper yelled, if that's a thing.

"Somehow he can't control the feeling of weakness. That's why he has the urge to kill any omega he finds. He said something about you being weak, but obviously he didn't get the hint that you were an omega. Which is weird, that's never happened before."

I sighed and banged my head against the wall lightly.

She sighed back, "I'm Margaret, by the way. But you can call me Margie." She smiled.
I managed to smile back, "I'm Faith, future mate of a jerk." She laughed, and shook my hand. "I'll try to reason with him Into getting a better room for you." She chuckled.

"That'd be nice," I replied laughing back, as she stood up and walked towards the door.

-----------
~Two Days Later~

I spent the last two days screaming, crying, banging on the door. Nobody brought me food, just water and I couldn't stand the boredom I had been going through. I wanted to starve myself, but wolves could last weeks without eating.

I would weave braids into the hay that was sprawled across the floor, and think to myself all day. Think of what it would be like to have a normal mate and pups. Live on a farm far away from people.
I groaned at myself, I hated when I would think of the better things over the worse.

Before I had time to think about anything else the door flung open.

I gasped at the sight.

Aiden had a neck in his claws. I didn't recognize the face but I guessed it was someone who tried to stop him from coming up here. He wasn't fully transformed Into his wolf, but his claws were out and fur was slowly appearing around his face. I instantly slammed my back against the brick wall as he got closer.

Oh shit. I was really going to die.

Authors Note: Thank you all so much for the votes and comments. Words can't describe how happy I am to have actual fans :)

I'll TRY my very best to update ASAP tomorrow.
Hope you liked this chapter, it was a tad bit boring but I needed to get it over with. Thanks xoxo