Chapter Six

After straightening out Margie's red curls, I began to work on her makeup.

Finishing the finally touches, I stepped back and clapped at my masterpiece. "You look amazing! I laid out an outfit for you on the bed, give me a few minutes to get ready." I said brushing out my hair.

She simply smiled as she looked in the mirror, and I walked into the closet to pick out my outfit.

She wore skinny jeans and a sexy/ cute crop top, while I wore skinny jeans with a laced white tank top. I straightened my hair out then walked towards the door, "Ready for these thirsty hoes?" I teased, wiggling my eyebrows as she giggled and nodded. We walked down the hallways, constantly feeling eyes go up and down our bodies. The boys admiring, the girls and their usual disgust faces. I just smirked walking past them and made my way down towards the boys.

As we walked down Connor waved and grinned. "You two look amazing, we were all just about to play a game of dare." He raised his eyebrows twice and I laughed. "Sounds fun." I said, turning my head towards Margie who had a nervous expression plastered across her face.

We all sat down in a group either on the couches, chairs, or the floor. A boy named Dylan dared another boy named Christopher to make out with Margie for twenty seconds, which was quite interesting. After a while it was Connors turn to dare, and of course he chose me.

"It's a good thing I've been thinking over this for a while." He grinned cockily causing me to roll my eyes. "Go on with it so I can get this over with." I groaned as everyone laughed.

"In Aidens right drawer, he has a pack of condoms. Why don't you go get one for me." He raised an eyebrow as everyone broke into fits of laughter. Well done Conner, well done. I sighed standing up. "How do you know that much detail anyways?" I spat. He laughed and shrugged. "He's my best friend, I can tell you anything you'd like to know about him, and he could tell you the same about me." I laughed and nodded. "I'll be sure to ask what size coffin you'll need." I replied, walking up stairs. I took a deep breath and walked down the hall towards Aidens door. Luckily I couldn't smell his scent, so he wasn't near.

I opened the door and walked inside the dark room, then walked over to the right drawer.
I opened it looking for the condoms until I found the box. My heart nearly stopped as I looked at them. XXL of course. I gulped again, grabbing one and walking back towards the door.

Before I left it hit me, his scent. I gasped as he opened the door, starring at the condom in my hand before my eyes. He raised an eyebrow. "You could have just told me you wanted me that bad." He smirked, leaning against the door frame. "Oh, this isn't for you. Conner wanted me to get it for him." I smirked back, walking past him. He narrowed his eyes, grabbing my arm and spinning me around to face him. "Why the hell does he want it?!" He growled. I shrugged. "Ask him, he just told me to get it and bring it back into the basement." I guess I forgot the part that we were playing dare. Oops. Two can play at at game, Connor.

His face was nearly boiling as he grabbed the condom and stormed down the hall, towards the basement. Should I save Connor's sorry ass? Nah, he's a big boy. I smirked to myself once again before causally walking back to my room.

The next morning I awoke to a note placed on my nightstand. I opened it and began to read.

Faith,
I hope you're comfortable in your new room. As you can tell we calmed Aiden down about the omega thing, so you'll be safe. Please meet me in the breakfast room when you wake up, I'll be waiting to discuss things with you.
Sincerely,
Aidens sister.

I raised an eyebrow confused. Aiden had a sister? And why didn't she just tell me her name? I pulled myself out of bed and dressed in casual shorts and a t-shirt, then made my way to the breakfast room. I looked around trying to spot Connor or Aiden. Oh god I hope he isn't dead, I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

As I reached the breakfast room Aiden, Connor, and a small brunette girl who looked older than Aiden, but smaller than the rest of us, sat around the table. Their attention turned towards me as I entered. "Faith, I'm glad you're awake, please sit down." The small girl said. I gulped as Connor gave me the death glare and Aiden just stared boringly at me. I sat down as far as I could from the boys, across from the girl. She smiled, "I'm Valerie, Aidens sister. We wanted to talk about the trip you wanted to go on. I don't think it's safe, the nearest city is close to Cody's territory and if he see's you it wouldn't be good." I shook my head as she finished her sentence.

"He won't bother me if Aiden sends his beta and Connor. Plus it's a big city, he wouldn't even know we were there. It'll be fine." I replied, trying my best to reason with her. She looked at Aiden, who looked back, as if they were mind linking or something. I stared down at the table awkwardly as moments past.

She looked back towards me. "Alright, you can go. You'll be leaving in two days I think." I nodded as she smiled and walked out of the room. I pushed myself out of the seat trying to avoid contact with Aiden and Connor, but it didn't seem to work. I felt my body being pushed up against a wall, and my eyes met contact with Aiden's breathtaking green ones. "What the hell were you thinking? I nearly almost killed Connor!" I gasped as he growled in my ear.
I didn't think it was that big of a deal, I especially didn't realize he would actually kill him.

"What? I didn't think you were going to kill him!" I whined, trying to get away from the body that wouldn't budge off of mine.

"You're mine Faith. Mine. If anyone even thought about taking you like that I would lose my mind."

I gritted my teeth at the thought. "I thought you hated me because I was an omega." I whispered so Connor wouldn't hear, turning my head the other way. Connor must of heard though because he lowered his head, as he sat at the table. Aiden shook his head, pushing off of me. "Anger is not hatred, it is disappointment. That doesn't make me any less in love with my mate." He sighed, making his way out of the room. I froze at his words, Connor had already walked out. "You're in love with me?"

He chuckled almost coldly. "My wolf is in love with you, I'm still working on it." He walked out. I almost felt broken by his words, and my wolf was too as she whined. I didn't know how I would fall in love with someone constantly pushing me away, but I knew how I'd make him fall in love with me.

Authors Note:
I've been really busy so I'm trying to update both stories as fast as I can. Sorry for the long wait, but thanks for all the votes and comments! You guys are awesome (:
Feel free to message me if you have any questions. I'll try to update my other story soon.