Home Is Where The Heart Is

I whimprered a little into the kiss. A spark of want thread through my veins as I sucked on Sam's bottom lip . I pulled him closer forcing him to wrap his legs around my waist. I hummed in content that my mate was in my arms again. I pulled back slowly still trying to savor the taste and ignoring my wolf begging for "more, more, and claim

"I'm so happy to see you" I said frantically looking him over checking for injuries. I brushed his hair back with my two hands that looked gigantic compared to his small hands that came up to grasp mine. 

"I missed you so much" he whispered. I could sense the disbelief and wonder in his voice. My heart contracted and skipped a beat.

"You look so beautiful" I murmured. The moon from the hole in the make shift roof shone on him casting a heavenly shadow on his face. His hair surrounded his face and his lips were red and swollen from our kissing. Being locked up was worth it if it meant that the first thing I got to see was an angel like Sam. His eyes widen and he blushed embarrassed no doubt by the lustful and adoring stare I was pining him with. His eyelashes cast a shadow on his cheeks, eyelashes that framed beautiful doe like eyes.

"Sorry to interrupt the love fest but we kinda need to get you out" I heard Mike yell above me. I looked up giving him a cheeky smile. I quite hhonesty didn't know what gotten in me but seeing Sam and having him in my arms was the greatest feeling.

"You wanna know something?" I asked him 

"What?" He cocked his head curiously and so innocently that I had to pause to just admire the view.

"Imagining you was the only thing that gave me the will to keep fighting. They would torture me for hours and hours and I would try to zone out the pain by thinking of your laughs and your smile. I would imagine you standing next to me and telling me that it was okay and that I had to be strong. I held on to hope everyday that you would find me, that you would feel our bond and just know where to find me. I don't love a lot of things in this world Sam and that changed the exact moment I saw you laying in the snow. I'm not perfect and I'm not asking you to just excuse everything I did to you which caused these chain of events to happen but your it for me. I would hang the moon and the stars for you. I would kill anyone that even looked at you in the wrong way. Your so free spirited and innocent and just down right adorable and I don't know what I did to deserve you but I'm glad I have you. I love you so so much Sam"

Tears shining like crystals ran down Sam's face as he opened and closed his mouth unsure of where to even begin. He looked up into Parker's eyes and laughed. A laugh that spoke wonders. Joy, relief and most of all love. 

"I love you so much Parker. There isn't enough words in the world to tell you how much I do. But I would like to show you everyday of our lives. By kissing you everyday, laughing at all your bad jokes, being there for you when you have nightmares about your kids. I want to be there when you wake up every morning. God, I don't even know what to say. I'm so happy and overwhelmed with all these emotions in my heart. Please promise you'll never leave me again"

"I promise. I swear I would never put you through something like that again"

"I'm really proud of you Parker for finally showing real emotion but I'm gonna need you and Sam to jump out now because I can hear footsteps coming" Mike hissed at them.

Grabbing Sam's hand he and Sam jumped through the hole and into their new life's.

A/N- this chapter was confusing. I'm pretty sure it doesn't go along with the rest but oh well. I hope you liked it. (Let's pretend it hasn't been like eight months)