Cell Life

A swift kick was delivered to his rib cage.

"Get up you piece of shit" Parker groaned but didn't move.

"Are you deaf, I said get up" he was suddenly yanked off the ground by two beefy hands.

"Fuck you" he spat blood in the man's face. He was backhanded onto the floor.

"If I was in charge I would have you killed a long time ago"

Parker was barely conscious. He had no idea where he was and he was starving. He could barely open his eyes, both were swollen from all the beatings. Normally he would heal in a couple seconds but they injected wolfsbane in his arm everyday making him weaker. Everyday they would drag him into a torture room and took turns seeing who could cause the most pain. Enough for him to tell them where his pack was.

Parker knew that these people weren't regular people nor were they werewolves. They were hunters. They had too much equipment and knew too much to be regular people and if they were werewolves they could just follow a scent leading them to his pack.

So far he hasn't given them any information. There was a little hole in his cell that allowed him to see the sky. He would use his claw to mark on the wall every time the sun went down marking another day stuck wherever he was. So far the tally marks were at thirty. He knew they would up their torture, they were getting desperate. A month with no information.

In two days there would be a full moon, Parker was planning to make his escape then. On a full moon werewolves got ten times stronger and he was counting on that to give him an advantage. He spent two weeks planning this.

They were hunters so they knew all the basics. He knew they would probably try to move him to a more secure area the day before the full moon so he had to figure out how to stop that from happening or he would never escape.

He couldn't stay here anymore. He had to be with his pack. To be able to know they were safe. To see familiar and friendly faces.

And to see Sam.

Just picturing his face gave him the strength he needed.

This plan had to work.