Torture

Sam whimpered in pain when his captor back handed him across the face. Tears ran down his face. He wanted to scream. He wanted to die. He didn't know if they were gonna kill him or send him back to Tom. If those were his only two choices he hoped they killed him. The torture he was gonna be put through by Tom couldn't be described. He's seen Tom torture countless people. He knew he would get worse than them and that was saying a lot.

He was tied tightly to a chair in the middle of a dark room. The ropes were digging in his skin making him flinch every time he moved. He felt restricted, like he couldn't breathe. His heart was beating rabidly. He twitched at every little sound. If he didn't know better he would think he was going crazy.

His head snapped up as a door opened. He heard a laugh. One that he could never forget.

Tom was here.

Sam's P.O.V

I watched him walk towards me. He was smiling which was never a good thing. Behind that smile was wicked intentions. "This is it" I thought. I'm gonna die. He stopped directly in front of me. I kept my eyes on the ground. I refuse to look at him in the eyes. I didn't want them to be the last thing I saw. Instead I thought about Parker and the pack. My first and only family.

I was such a fool sometimes. Running away was in impulsive thing to do and now I was here. Running away was what got me to Parker, now this time my leaving did not have a positive outcome.

"Look at me" he whispered. I would prefer if he was yelling. That's what he did best. The whispering scared me. His actions right now were terrifying.

He was doing nothing.

Tom Greene has never been known to not do something. He was always quick and merciless. I didn't know what to make of this.

I slowly lift my head up and looked at his face. I avoided looking directly into his eyes.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find you?" I didn't answer him. Of course I knew he would find me but I didn't know it would be because of my foolish decisions.

"It's a shame really. You were my favorite. You had something about you that just attracts people. You had fire, I saw it in your eyes everytime I looked at you. Sammy, Sammy, Sammy"

He rubbed his fingers softly down the side of my face. I wanted to throw up.

"Wanna know a secret?"

I didn't answer but he knelt in front of me anyways.

"I fell for you. Madly and deeply. Against my better judgement. You were so beautiful, so innocent. Even with all the things you've seen me do or all the things you've seen in town you still remained naive and innocent. I wanted to break you. Get you out of your shell. But you were a hard one"

"I watched you sleep. Your lips open, your hair covering your face. Don't you see Sam. You were always mine to begin with. Your beauty, your innocence was all mine! And you know what. I want them back. When you come back you'll be my consort, my husband. And we'll rule together. What do you say?"

I sat there dazed after his little confession. I looked at his face sneering at the hopeful look in his eyes.

"Are you mad? I would never stoop so low. To be your consort will be the day I die. You pig. This is not gonna be a love story. You seem to have forgotten all the pain you've put me through. The one person I had and you had him killed. The beatens. I've went weeks without food because as you said "only royalty can have such luxury but dogs like me can have the scaps"

"I don't care what you felt for me. When you love someone you treat them with respect and gentleness. All I feel for you is hatred. I want you dead and I want to be the one to kill you you piece of shit"

My head snapped to the right with the force of the slap across my face.

"I should of raped your little ass when I had the chance you ungrateful wrench. I was giving you away out. But no, what happens to you will be my decision. How much do you want to be my bed warmer. To feel my cock in your ass before you go to bed, to have-

"Go to hell" I yelled.

"Anywhere I go I'm taking you with me"

"I'm gonna give you a choice Sammy. You can either be my consort or my bitch pick one"

"Bite me" I said through clenched teeth.

He laughed.

"Bitch it is then. We're gonna have so much fun"

His laugh was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.