The Journey

A week of looking and I knew we were getting closer, it was like an unseen trail that only I knew. The rest of the pack followed me often giving me skeptical looks. I knew that even though they followed me that they didn't really believe I knew where he was. Not even I was sure that we were gonna find him. I just had to follow my instinct. The pack was getting restless. There was barely any food to hunt so most were hungry, all the parents missed their cubs that they had to leave behind with the three caregivers and it was hard to find shelter on rainy nights. Most was ready to go back. Everyone lacked motivation and enthusiasm.

"Its gonna rain tonight" Mike said looking at the sky. "Where are we gonna stay"

"I don't know" I whispered.

"It seems like that's your answer to everything nowadays" Liam, a lower beta in the pack murmured. I cringed because even though it hurt he was right. I had them walking around for days just because I had a feeling in my stomach. That didn't seem fair at all to them.

"If you guys want to go home I'll understand" 

"Sam, although we don't have that much hope doesn't mean we don't have faith in you. The whole pack knows without a doubt your Parker's mate and if you say that you know where he is then we won't hesitant to follow"

I blushed at the mate part but my heart warmed knowing that the park believed in me.

"Tha-"

Suddenly the ground gave out under me, I screamed as I hit concrete. I groaned in pain. I slowly opened my eyes to see the hole that I fell through closed up. I started to panic and fidget. I've been known to have panic attacks and I felt one coming on.

I was about to sit up when I felt a kick in the back of my head. I yelped in pain.

"Who are you" The rough voiced asked. I blinked trying to see in the dark and wet room or whatever I fell in.

"Answer me!"

"Sam"

It was quiet for a while. I turned around and looked into bright red eyes.

"Sam?" I stared in confusion not believing for a second my luck.

"Parker?"

"I'm so fucking glad to see you" and with that I felt lips smash against my own"

A/N-I'm so sorry that it took me two months to update only to write a short chapter.