♡ Who Is This Miss Russett? ♡

•••Chapter 7•••

"Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway."

••••••••••

Me and kian were playing Mario kart at my house. And I was winning although he's been denying it.

"YES!" I screamed as I came in first on rainbow road, which is my shit.

"Nope! Nope! Nope! He picked me up and spun me around and than threw me back on the couch. Which then, oh god I could have killed him for this, he started to tickle me!

"Kian!" You could barely make out my words since I was laughing so hard.

"STAHP IT!" I screamed, I felt all the blood leave my face and I felt cold. He did eventually stop.

*Knock Knock*

"I'll get the door babe." I sat up and watched him walk towards the door, I got up and stood behind the corner cause I don't like people.

"KIAN!" I look and I see some girl exchanging saliva with him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed as i helped pull her off of him.

"WHO THE FUCK IS SHE?!" Kian quickly cleared his throat.

"This is my EX- girlfriend Andrea Russett." I gave her an evil glare.

"Oh honey he doesn't love you. He loved me first!" I felt all the blood leave my body. Why the hell did I forgive him? This is probably the grand finally to his big prank on me. The guys are probably all outside waiting.

I quickly ran out the back door and into the woods behind my house. Tears streaming down my face. I just can't.

I may seem over dramatic but I can't handle people like that, they make me go crazy. I sat down underneath an old Willow tree, I just cried to myself.

"Was he kissing her? Oh god obviously he was!" I screamed to myself, if that's even possible.

"Alexis." I whipped my head around and saw him.

"What do you want?" He sat down next to me, but I pretended to not even notice.

"I just want you to know that I don't like her, she's a terrible person and I don't even know how she found me." He scooted closer to me, but I didn't move away, I couldn't decide if I believed him or not. Oh just get over it he's probably telling the damn truth.

"I forgive you..." I placed my hand on top of his knee and rested my head in the crook of his neck. He then quickly stood up. I looked up and he had his hand reached out to help me.

"Let's go!"

"Where?"

"Anywhere!" That sounds pretty nice if you ask me. I grabbed his hand again and we were off. In the house to get our stuff and then going into his car of course. We don't run to places.

~Authors Note~

Do you guys like this story so far? If not what are some things I could add to it! Please vote & comment!