♡ Childs Play ♡

•••Chapter 6•••

"Hold on tight to this carousel."

•••••♡•••••

*One Year Later*

(A/N I know big time skip but all that's happened is that they started dating and got to know each other!)

"No! Kian I wanna go on the roller coaster!!" I grabbed his hand and he dragged me to the carousel.

"After we go on the carousel!" I stomped my feet and pouted at him, he always got his way in the end ya know.

"Ugh fine!" I laughed it off and held his hand as we handed the man our tickets. We each sat on a horse and it went around & around & around.

"C'mon isn't this fun?"

"Yeah, it actually is." As soon as we got off he made us go into a crowded 'fun house' which is child's play, it's a maze & I am a master of mazes.

"Woah Alexis calm down!" He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I enjoyed the lack of space between us. Am I moving too fast? Oh who the hell cares?!

I leaned in and kissed him. Soft and sweet, but it lasted forever. Stuck in time, forever remembering the way his lips fit into mine. It was hypnotizing.

"I love you." He whispered into the kiss.

"Hmm, I love you too." We soon pulled apart to find that we had an audience. We laughed and continued to explore the large amusement park.

"Now can we go on the roller-coaster?" I may have been slightly begging this entire time we've been here.

"Now uh-" oh my gosh.

"You're afraid of roller coasters!" I was about to laugh but instead I became sympathetic towards him.

"I'll hold your hand." I stretched my hand out to meet his.

"You promise?" He had these adorable lost puppy dog eyes.

"I promise." I looked up at him again and gave him a warm smile.

Yupp, I am defiantly still in love with him, fuck.

*****

"Kian?" He looked over in response.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure babe what is it?" He wrapped his arm around me and snuggled closer to me.

"Remember that first time you gave me a ride home?" He nodded his head so I continued.

"Well, after I was inside. You were on the phone and you said something along the lines of 'I can't do this, I love her.' What did you mean?"

He then gave me a serious look.

"Now listen, that day, Jc told me to hang out with you, just to be funny. I've never told them that I liked you, and after that day I knew I loved you and that this wouldn't be a one time thing. I know you probably hate me for it. but I'm sor-"

I shut him up by kissing him softly. Mostly because I need my own thoughts for a moment, it was all a game again? I can't let him leave now. Even though he said he liked me. I'm still a little torn. Do I just forgive him and move on? Or do I get rid of him?Forget it! I still love him!

"I forgive you."